In the global business, you will be responsible for product management for products that are expanding overseas, mainly in Asia. (* Work location will be the Tokyo head office)
In general, the field of product management is wide and diverse, but from the "definition of value hypothesis" based on advanced technology to the "verification (cycle of implementing and releasing the product and receiving feedback)" , Find the work that is most necessary for the phase of the product, and sometimes hands-on work while involving the people concerned. Product mana ...
Our corporate planning / business development position, which is the core company of the group and operates an online game platform with more than 28 million members.
Since this term, we have been implementing an "aggressive" medium-term business plan to nearly double the scale of our business in a few years centered on overseas expansion, and we are planning a strategy to realize this plan directly under the management team. We are looking for core members who can take charge of the execution.
-Improvement of various KPIs through fur ...
A Business Development Manager position is now available at an exciting IT company. In this role, you will be accountable for developing and maintaining strong relationships with companies within the gaming industry.
* Seek new business opportunities
* Build relationships with gaming, mobile, PC and console companies
* Conduct researches to fine new IPs, game development programs and investments
* Take part in negotiations and closing deals
* Stay up to date with the international gaming industry
[Development, production and quality control of PVC products]
● Coordinating schedules with production agents, in-house planning/sales departments, and domestic/overseas (Hong Kong/China) production agents based on samples created in-house to meet deadlines
● Compare the sample and the product received from the factory, check the material, color, shape, etc., request the production agent for correction, and perform quality control.
*Business trips to Hong Kong and China ...
Promote branding through corporate and product design as an in-house designer
<Details of duties>
・ Product package design for our company, group companies, and overseas (actual production 80% / direction 20%)
・ Production of key visuals for over-the-counter promotional materials and promotions centered on packages
・ Supervision as a director of design media related to the group such as websites, shareholder communications and annual reports
From the standpoint of an in-house designer, you can feel the joy of se ...