* Working as a dispatched employee in Head office of a Nissan as part of their Global Creative/ Marketing function to manage their Japan, Europe and Middle East markets.
* Working with an international team, in collaboration with multiple offices around the world.
* Managing the four regions of the Europe and Middle East for the roll out of vehicles for Nissan's Global Configurator Program
* Understand and manage vehicle project scope per market
* Plan and assist with coordinating vehicle production schedules and costs for all ...
Overseas producer of consumer game titles.
You will be comprehensively involved in the overseas development of our consumer titles.
・Overseas version title producer (production, production progress, advertisement, etc.)
・Sales for overseas publishers and developers
・Negotiations with overseas retailers, distribution companies, and media
・Contract business with overseas business partners, various application services, etc.
・Building a business scheme for overseas business
Analyze KPIs after launch and release of social games
We will improve the operation while observing user trends.
From the management of people, goods, money, and information involved in the project to strategy planning in content development and
You will be in charge of project management, including negotiations with stakeholders and promotion planning and proposals.
Projects with overseas titles (English/Chinese) are assumed. ...
A Business Development Manager position is now available at an exciting IT company. In this role, you will be accountable for developing and maintaining strong relationships with companies within the gaming industry.
* Seek new business opportunities
* Build relationships with gaming, mobile, PC and console companies
* Conduct researches to fine new IPs, game development programs and investments
* Take part in negotiations and closing deals
* Stay up to date with the international gaming industry
・ Planning, development and operation of game apps for smartphones
・ Basic research ・ Environment maintenance ・ Workflow construction
・ UI / UX design / development
・ Cooperation with server-side API
・ Improvement of game engine
We are looking for a game producer assistant in the department that manages the business of overseas subsidiaries in Europe and North America, and develops business with overseas business partners.
・ Business development business related to overseas business
・ Support for new planning / formulation of income and expenditure forecast
・ Development of domestic and overseas partners / Attendance at TV conferences / Project progress management such as contracts and development
* Mainly consumer games.
While traveling to Japan and overseas, you will be involved in a wide range of fields such as art exhibition, space / façade design, event / promotion, etc., and will be involved in overall work related to space production such as planning, proposals, exhibitions, and setup.
In addition, we will connect specialists with various skills and work to maximize the power of the team.
・ Long-term business trips to exhibition venues in Europe, Asia, etc. (annual average of about 2-4 months)
・ Hearing requirements and consensus buil ...
In this position, we will take the lead in a team of graphic designers, artists, or other creative professionals.
In the project, you will be involved in every aspect of the collaboration, from the idea stage to the execution.
We may also direct copywriters, artists and designers to create websites, advertisements and other creative campaigns.
・ International culture with a high degree of freedom (about 30% of employees are foreign nationals)
・ Remote work work (currently full remote in principle) ...