Identification and understanding of the main characteristics of rated company assessments e.g. company size, operational category, whether there is presence in risk countries
Identification and analysis of the various elements of a rated company's Sustainability Management system
Follow up with suppliers where needed to clarify specific issues related to their assessment
Contribution to the development and the improvement of the assessment methodology
Additional responsibilities related to the func ...
I work at the UK headquarters and a foreign-affiliated company. (There is a possibility of working overseas in the future)
・ Maintaining relationships with institutional investors, fund managers, and service providers (face-to-face meetings, telephone, email)
・ Research various online and public sources in English and Japanese, and collect relevant information about events to provide information to institutional investors and fund managers.
・ Update of English database
・ Collaboration with teams in other offices
・ Data report creation for ...
● Various research and planning in developing countries, government staff, etc. in the fields of urban / regional development, agriculture / rural development, environmental management, macroeconomics, industrial development, social development, tourism development, investment promotion, economic and financial analysis, etc. Will be responsible for the technology transfer to.
● If you have little experience in working, you will be involved in the project implementation and management support work, and will be in charge of surveys that are suitable f ...
We will set up, including planning and execution of research services such as industry research, market research, case study, and design of service operation, etc., which incorporates the expertise of experts. Clients include various professional firms (investment firms, consulting firms, think tanks), business planning of major business companies (advertising agencies, healthcare, trading companies, manufacturing industries, etc.), new business charge, innovation promotion office, etc. They use the company's ...
Creating original content for an information platform that solves the problem of information collection and analysis for business people and accelerates corporate evolution. He conducts his own research and writing, such as an "industry report" that gives a bird's-eye view of information for each industry, and a "value chain" that illustrates the structure of the business. We are currently working on further evolution of the Industry Report.
<Specific job image>
・ Writing original report contents
・ Survey / examination to improve content quality ...
Audit position at large US Fin-tech company with a fun culture, international work environment and great benefits.
Global audit function:
* Develop audit reports
* Plan and execute audits
* Stakeholder management
* Prepare materials to report to Board of Directors
* Attend regulatory meetings
* Work closely with first and second lines of defense to review internal controls
* Be open to suggest changes, reviews and improvements
* 3+ years experience in Audit, Compliance or Consulting
* Strong English a ...
One of our IT service providing client is looking for a Actuarial Model Engineer.
Engineer is expected to work together with other BA’s in the team working on actuarial model enhancement and should be able to contribute effectively in designing and developing actuarial database.
Although BA skill is not mandatory, candidate should have strong problem solving skill in Actuarial model. The candidate should have a good exposure to actuarial model, discuss the functions and can share the best practices from previous experience. ...