Performs day-to-day credit analysis related to ratings, research, presentations, and investor outreach. Examples of analytical work produced include:
Reviewing financial spreadsheets and charts prepared by others, analyzing data and financial statements, building and updating financial forecasts, and writing analytical commentary in accordance with Moody’s methodologies.
Assisting with proprietary models and new financial projections as applicable, identifying trends in data, and applying analytical skills ...
* Involve in and lead audits areas in different function in accordance with the Company's internal audit policy.
* Exposure to global projects
* Engage in and / or lead audits in corporate function areas such as Finance, Investment and Risk Management in accordance with the Company's internal audit methodology
* Perform risk assessment in the areas noted above aimed to support the annual audit plan
* Perform SOX testing
* Summarize audit findings and draft audit documentation
* Engage in globally led audits
* Lead, trai ...
Junior Credit Officer position supporting covering Credit risks and Loans for customers. The team proactively monitor all risks and independently verify and coordinate support between RMs and Credit Officers.
* Ensuring compliance and regulations are met
* Payment tracking
* Loan management
* Verifying customer documentation
* Monthly reporting
* Executing FX deals
* Maintaining relations between RM's and credit Officers
Two important notes:
1. While the company is flexible on language requirements, ...