Worked as a team member at a world-class consulting firm
● Required experience
Japanese: Fluent, English: Conversational
IT experience is recommended, but not required.
At least user-level IT skills are required.
Mac Mac experience is recommended, but not required.
IT Strong motivation to learn IT is essential
Be cooperative to listen to people's stories
● Any age
As a team member, regardless of age and nationality, as long as we can cooperate with respect for our younger children
Responsible for creating and driving their Hybrid Cloud Management sales pipeline. Capture leads outside of specialization and use
closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow- up by others.
•Maintains knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the company's products and services better.
•Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
•Development of quota objectives and future direction for defined product ...
We are looking for a creative and proactive Community Manager to grow and nurture the Japanese community for the popular mobile game, Clash of Clans. This is an exciting opportunity for a Community Manager with experience in gaming, as the successful applicant will work closely with the Supercell team to provide best-in-class community management to their players.
- Handle day-to-day social media management including strategy and creating content across a range of social media platforms such as Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Tiktok ...
My client is looking for an experienced Training Manager to work and implement new and current employee skillset and develpment. Your strong expertise in management and thought-leadership will help with the employees performance and development within the call center to ultimately provide excellent customer satisfaction.
* Management of training design that advisers (operators) can learn accurately and efficiently
* Training quality control: Promotion of improvement of overall training such as verification of training results and ...
QA Analyst will be responsible in assessing the quality of the performance of our call center associates who deal with our existing and potential customer.
* Improve the overall performance of associates.
* Plan and execute measures to improve service quality and KPI.
* Conduct response quality monitoring of advisors
* Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed
* Has knowledge of technology related to QA activities and training
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communicati ...
The Data Center Logistics team is seeking a hard working trainee who can support and learn/understand how inbound and outbound flow works, inventory control inside Data center. During a 6 month contract period you will receive training, and by the end of it, your progression will be evaluated to see if you have what it takes to join our successful team and be a full time Amazonian.
As a CustomerService Manager, you will be responsible for managing two teams in serving customers in one of our key regions. Your role is to ensure to provide outstanding customer and scientific support, measured by net promoter scores and other key KPIs.
* Responsible for managing regional customer service activities including order management, maintaining customer databases, meeting sales targets and resolving supply chain, stocking, or shipping issues.
* Cultivate an environment that encourages maximum productivity ...
You will be in charge of customer-specific support for the Administrator Business Service. After introducing the company's business trip and expense management cloud cloud system, we will provide technical support to customers who have contracted for administrative services on behalf of client companies.
1. Support business
・ Troubleshooting support
・ Answer to inquiry
2. Configuration change work based on customer requests
3. Management and maintenance of customer environment
4. Window operations in service operation
・ Re ...
Responsible for inquiries (in Japanese and English) from users of online payment services operated by overseas start-up companies and involved in overall project promotion operations.
Inquiries will be in Japanese, with email and chat at the center, and telephone support will be provided in the future, aiming for total support.
Participate in a project to expand the payment service of a unicorn company, which is continuing to advance in the world, in Japan.
We will recruit more project members who will be the key to business expans ...
It will be a major communication company's technical support work such as monitoring of network servers and Internet and intranet services.
・ Network and server monitoring / troubleshooting
・ Monitoring of network devices and troubleshooting
・ Technical support for inquiries about Internet services, intranet services, voice line services, fault isolation, investigation and recovery work
We will respond to inquiries from customers, investigate the cause when trouble occurs, isolate it, and escalate to other departments.