●Development of production processes and production lines for materials used for in-vehicle lithium-ion batteries and all solid-state batteries
●Development of production processes and production lines for lithium-ion and all-solid-state battery materials centering on the positive electrode material ...
As a technical staff of die casting manufacturer, you will be responsible for all technical staff such as mechanical design using CAD and production management.
Even those who have little knowledge of machine design and the like have solid training and guidance, and can work while developing their skills. I also work in English because there are Indian engineers inside the company and there are several overseas branches.
Various manufacturing operations
・ Assembly, inspection and packing of parts
・ Transportation, machine operation
・ Processing and measurement of parts
・ Facilities and maintenance in general
・ Manufacturing operator ...
• 3D Manufacturing Process Planning
• 3D Work Instruction using Delmia 3D Experience
• Handling manufacturing part assignment, EBOM and MBOM differences between assemblies, and engineering change procedures.
• Reduce cost and improve productivity through part re-use and automated EBOM to MBOM change propagation
• DELMIA Simulation of Assemblies, Tools & manufacturing process
• DFx (DFM, DFA & DFS) studies
Use your experience to join a global renewable energy firm that helps you to improve your salary, better your work life balance and offers a stable career development.
* Supervise and coordinate ongoing and new EPC projects
* Review and analyse electrical designs, especially AC side
* Negotiating with domestic suppliers contracts and license
* Responsible of electrical work progress on site
* Electrical Bachelor Degree
* Strong experience in electrical high voltage projects
* Experience in renewable energy is ...
We are looking for a team leader to lead everyone, as we plan to set up a factory in Myanmar in the future.
Use your language and experience to build a bridge between Japan and Myanmar.
♦ Production quality control of metal processing and machine manufacturing
♦ Procurement of materials from domestic and foreign countries
♦ Transaction with Myanmar local, interpretation of Myanmar employees
Many of the senior employees I introduced are also active! ! We look forward to your application. ...
A large crane truck that you always see on construction sites. I work for a major manufacturer that boasts the top share in Japan.
・ Sales of construction machinery (cranes, excavators, etc.) in Thailand
・ Construction machine operation guidance, regular maintenance, technical support
・ Part procurement, adjustment, etc.
* In addition to Thailand, this is a workplace where many senior employees from other countries such as China and Korea are playing an active part!
* Depending on the skill, aptitude an ...
We are consistent from planning and development, design, production, sales and after-sales service
A manufacturer of housing equipment that conducts business activities.
We are developing equipment related to the kitchen as a pillar.
We provide affluence and comfort to all.
* Overseas offices: Located in China and Singapore
Training will be provided for one year after joining the company.
After that, you will be assigned according to your background.
In the future, you will be active globally.
・Confirmation and correction of China EMS technical data
・Confirmation and translation of SOP (work instructions/Chinese)
・Support for various other quality improvements
You can make use of your language skills at a company where stylish home appliances are very popular with entertainers and celebrities! ...
1) Development and introduction of automation line at the time of mass production start-up of new products
2) Creation of purchase specifications for new equipment, technical negotiations, and adjustment of delivery dates
3) In-factory production equipment layout design based on optimal productivity and operator work flow lines
4) Quality of newly introduced production equipment and modified equipment before mass production starts, productivity evaluation and continuous improvement, quality confirmation of new products.
5) Development and revision of ...