* In charge of production technologies for existing products and new products, and also in charge
of design changes of existing products.
* Design and maintain manufacturing equipment.
* Launch production cooperating with Manufacturing Department.
* Plan and execute improvement actions for cost reduction, productivity, rate of yield etc.
* Work for quality management and equipment management with Manufacturing Department.
* Communicate with other departments, suppliers, out-sourcing companies and customers from the stand
Would you like to work as a major printer manufacturer that has been around for about 70 years to connect Thailand and Japan?
Our products are sold all over the world.
In addition, the Thai factory started in 2014.
Would you like to work to convey Japanese technology to Thai people?
◆ Quality control work related to mass production start-up of products
・ Quality creation in the mass production preparation stage of machine parts
・ Quality evaluation and guidance of business partners (parts processing manufacturers) in ...
We are a company that designs a complete set of ship engine parts and hull piping.
At the request of the shipyard, we deliver drawings of about 20 to 25 ships (including small to large ships) annually.
Currently, we are focusing on human resource development and are hiring regardless of nationality.
We have a track record of hiring foreigners, so if you are interested in "ships", please apply.
We will entrust you with the design of the machinery and piping inside the ship.
Basic design of engine section of general commercial v ...
An exciting company working in the automotive industry is looking to hire a Lead Hardware Engineer. The person who enters this role will be responsible for overseeing regional mechanical engineering operations.
* Act as the leader during hardware engineering development procedures
* Implement engineering tools
* Assist OEM customers by answering questions
* Take part in manufacturing procedures
* Conduct validation tests
* Improve performance and cost for mass production design
A leading manufacturing firm is searching for an Application Engineer. The chosen person for this role will be responsible for overseeing several key projects while developing technical solutions for clients.
* Identify technological framework solutions
* Ensure timely project delivery and adherence to requirements
* Lead negotiations regarding project costs
* Share insights with internal colleagues
* Drive project implementation with cross-functional teams
A Package Manager position is now available at a global renewable energy organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating communications between the engineering and project team and managing packages.
* Maintain schedule and budget control
* Evaluate designs, manufacturing control, installation, etc.
* Oversee package design and contract negotiation during development
* Take part in finding and resolving technical issues
* Work with contractors to implement HSSE project strategy
* Submit regul ...
An international manufacturing company is searching for a Market Development Engineer. In this position, you will be responsible for collaborating with a wide variety of sales teams to identify and drive leads.
* Collaborate with management for operation planning
* Gain expertise in key accounts to ensure sales goals are met
* Drive database development
* Review inbound leads through communication with customers
* Ensure expertise in the logistics and life science sector
* Convert competitor accounts
An international industrial manufacturing company is in need of a Business Development Engineer. The candidate selected for this role will be responsible for onboarding new customers or customer segments for the assigned area.
* Gather new contacts and relationships using various sources (lead generation, existing relationships, etc.)
* Ensure strong business relationships with customers, partners, and industry leaders
* Drive product development based on customer needs
* Oversee CRM projects as needed
* Establish global ...
• Sheet metal, resin, the strength of materials, drafting knowledge, material knowledge, material knowledge, mold knowledge
• Surfaces, solids, assemblies, DRW 3D 2D, 2D LO, part design sketches, GSDs, templates
• General office software such as CATIA V5, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Those who can design using CATIA V5 (can adjust by themselves to some extent or have potential)
• Experienced in automobile-related and part ...
• Work towards the installation of Medical Device Companies with the leading client companies in Japan.
• Have done atleast one Mechanical project in medical device industry. (Preferred)
• Should have knowledge on (IQ, OQ, PQ). IQ = Installation qualification; OQ = Operational qualification; PQ = Performance qualification