Solar power maintenance (operation and maintenance inspection)
・Planning work (formulation of annual maintenance plan and long-term repair plan)
・Remote monitoring (monitoring by monitoring system)
・Site management work (patrol inspection, emergency response, etc.)
・Security management work (main engineer, monthly inspection, annual inspection)
・Report preparation work (preparation of inspection reports and monthly reports) ...
Product design of plastic cosmetic containers (using 2D / 3D CAD)
① Product design from the design drawing of the cosmetics manufacturer
② Meeting with cosmetics manufacturer
③ Meeting with each process department of our company (including sales department)
④ Production request to an external mold supplier
⑤ Technology development such as new mechanism (proposal, study group, etc.)
* After joining the company, there is a possibility that you will be required to undergo training at each department of the Engineering Depa ...
Various manufacturing operations
・ Assembly, inspection and packing of parts
・ Transportation, machine operation
・ Processing and measurement of parts
・ Facilities and maintenance in general
・ Manufacturing operator ...
• Engineer should involve in testing inverter driver capacity range from 7.5KW to 315KW
• Engineer should have experience and understanding of CE standard and ErP directives
• Engineer should have experience in inverter testing / Power electronics experience with an understanding of Inverter drives testing
• Japanese language is good to have.
• Responsible for efficiently handling and resolving technical issues which have been passed on by L0 support team
• Ensure timely and effective action as per decided work flow basis priority and severity for each ticket
• Ensure maximum issues are resolved without L3/R&D involvement
• Ensure adherence to committed SLA's for each reported issue.
• Follow ticketing SOP's and ensure tickets are being generated for R&D with all relevant technical details captured
for every issue
• Follow internal escalation matrix basis severity and resolu ...