• Engineer should involve in testing inverter driver capacity range from 7.5KW to 315KW
• Engineer should have experience and understanding of CE standard and ErP directives
• Engineer should have experience in inverter testing / Power electronics experience with an understanding of Inverter drives testing
• Japanese language is good to have.
• Good experience in Hydraulic Hose\Pipe routing, modeling, and drafting
• Industry: Construction Machinery (Excavators, Mobile Cranes)
• Tool: CATIA V5 (MD2, EST), ENOVIA, SmarTeam, MS-Office
• Fluent in Japanese with JLPT N3/N4
Research and development of next generation user interface system using AR, VR, NUI and new input / output devices.
Candidate will be in charge of software development through all the project phases which are prototyping at conceptual stage, architecture development and implementation toward the production.
- Concept creation in coordination with UI development team and prototyping for its verification
- Middleware development
- Research on technologies and intellectual property creation
Involve in the manufacture of small SAR satellite constellations.
- Attitude and trajectory control system design, manufacturing, testing and evaluation
- Attitude / orbit control simulation analysis, operation plan
- In-orbit operation evaluation after launch and various parameter tuning ...
Company is developing an industry-specific SaaS model service that utilizes satellite data.
Combining new geospatial and terrestrial data through data science, we aim to support data-driven decision making, business growth, and risk management.
- Understand SAR satellites technical advantages and wide range of data-scientific solutions and develop engaging communications for stakeholders
- Work closely with entire team members to develop a proactive strategy for accelerating our business
- Geo-spatial solutions development, operation, and mainten ...