MIND Japan is growing the IT sales team and is currently looking for an experienced Pre-Sales Solution Architect to join us in our offices – either Tokyo or Nagoya, Japan. To be successful in the role you would need to have strong analytical capabilities with an ability to proactively develop solutions/sellable products in focussed vertical segments based on industry trends and client needs.
Roles & Responsibilities
•Strong experience in building solutions and proposing/presenting to customers , supporting sales team in acquiring new clie ...
The IT Manager will be responsible of ensuring software delivery to clients, manage internal and external stakeholder communication, oversee infrastructure and supervise overseas engineers. Your responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for applications and product deliveries
* Bridge communication gap of business requirements and technical requirements, used for stakeholder communication and for outsourced partners to implement application features
* Ensuring the smooth use existing applications by maintaining products and support users
* Leadi ...
This is an amazing opportunity to join a world class insurer as an Agile Project Manager
- Successful management of the delivery of projects and products using appropriate agile project management methodology
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team – working with the scrum master to enable squad based delivery
- Management of one or more cross-functional & multidisciplinary team(s) ...
Mainly in cooperation with each business division of the company, you will be responsible for overall management of development and promotion of development as a development window for the division in charge.
As a business, there are many BtoB projects centered on healthcare, and there are various projects from the start-up to the operation phase. Since development is being promoted by domestic and offshore development teams according to the business, overall problem solving and progress management are carried out, and each developm ...
A Leading AI firm is looking for a Senior Project Manager. You will be responsible for executing software projects within the Project Management Office (PMO). This is a cross-functional role and you will frequently work with product managers, quality assurance, research and development engineers, and salespeople. This position expects a senior PM to execute many projects in parallel, on-time with quality, understanding the technical and business requirements. Managing multiple projects with severe deadlines is a must.
[Background of recruitment]
The importance of project management is increasing, and there is an urgent need to strengthen the development system for PM, SE, and other layers.
We are looking for human resources who are familiar with high-class technical fields but can handle the following tasks.
From the development proposal of the Web application on the cloud, the requirement definition, design, development, effect analysis after introduction and its improvement will be performed.
For customers who want to improve operations, ...
For further growth of our business, we believe that it is necessary to introduce an IT system that captures business needs in a more timely manner. Therefore, we have decided to newly hire people who can build close relationships with management and business divisions and promote IT that contributes to business.
Specifically, through communication with management and business divisions, we can grasp changes in the business environment as quickly as or more quickly than business divisions.
You will be asked to propose and introduce an IT system to sup ...
A Leading AI firm is looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to lead a highly-skilled team of Machine Learning Engineers, who are responsible for the data, training, and inference infrastructure.
The successful candidate would lead a team of ML engineers who work on a diverse range of projects, including: managing the training data, providing software design and support to scientists, implementing tools and libraries, improving model runtime performance as well as working closely with the software engineering team to scale the modeling side of our pr ...
A global famous financial company is seeking a PM to join to IT division in Tokyo, to help UI (User Interfaces) of the internal tool and operational processes enhancement as a part of strategic change projects. A successful technical PM working to coordinate, improve the existing processes and upgrade UX (User experiences) with efficiency.
- As a part of organizational transformation in IT sectors Japan, the company needs to add a new project team to analyze / plan / change to design core implementation where the existing proce ...
A global finance firm seeks an experienced PMO, highly motivated, with a proven track record of great communication, flexibility, working well under pressure, multi-tasking. The ideal candidate will be familiar with infrastructure related project and desktop user support.
The successful candidate will work for virtualization project and coordination tasks with the APAC team (Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore). Also, the responsibilities include deployment, testing and user support.
- Supporting IT infrastructure projec ...
A security solutions company is looking for a Technical Account Manager!
- Be a subject-matter-expert and leader on IT Software Application or Development projects.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of the programme governance and reporting processes including timely escalation of issues and risks.
- Provide strategic guidance to senior level clients to manage coordination and documentation
- Identify opportunities to improve, defining procedures, reducing complexity, streamlining service delivery, and integrating business p ...
A large eCommerce company is searching for a Head of Business Development. The person who enters this role will be working side by side the business development team to gain profitable partnerships deals and drive business growth.
* Create business strategies for multiple categories
* Share mentorship to internal management
* Seek partnership opportunities within the digital and eCommerce industry
* Promote brand's vision and value propositions
* Coach cross-functional teams
* Oversee account management activities
An international apparel company is looking to hire an eCommerce Manager. The position will be responsible for overseeing innovative creative, merchandising, and digital marketing strategies to increase brand visibility and sales.
* Manage website content and merchandising
* Oversee the GTM process regarding eCommerce strategy
* Track site performance
* Support sales forecasting for brands
* Track web analytics to learn what succeeds
* Ensure expertise in online content management systems