An exciting chemical company is looking to fill a Material Management Staff position. The chosen applicant will be responsible for managing and organising operations related to product planning, inventory management, and PO management for products and raw materials.
* Work with stakeholders and cross-functional colleagues to define and manage necessary resources for effective supply chain operations
* Utilise SAP in an efficient manner
* Ensure the proper inventory of materials is maintained to support production
* Evaluate ...
A large chemical company is in need of an Industry Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for gaining insight into the pharmaceutical industry to find opportunities that support profit growth.
* Act as a leader for various segments
* Maintain expertise in the company's strategy and programs
* Support transformation through coaching
* Develop business and execution strategy for the solutions team
* Work with internal stakeholders to support marketing innovations
* Support business development in the assigned ...
A major biotech organisation is in need of a Non-Clinical Researcher. The successful candidate will be accountable for handling multiple administrative tasks to drive product development for research teams.
* Take part in driving strategies
* Take care of regulatory documents
* Present clinical studies outcomes
* Bachelor's degree in science or equivalent
* 10+ years of experience working with oncology products
* Understanding of pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics or toxicology
* Familiarity with mo ...
* Work with the commercial team through a specific territory plan to find Cell Culture media business opportunities and provide innovative solutions to meet/exceed financial sales targets.
* Establish technical credibility in product, applications and most importantly in the upstream bio-therapeutic process development work-flow to realize commercial business unit's vision and mission.
* Establish technical credibility in product, applications and most importantly in the upstream bio-therapeutic process development work-flow to real ...
・ Development, manufacture and sale of equipment such as shower heads and micro-nano bubbles
・ Manufacturing of copper brazing parts and stainless steel parts
・ Operations such as NC lathes that perform brass processing, inspection of finished processed products, etc.
[Corporate culture / attractive points]
・ It is a cozy atmosphere in an environment where it is easy to talk with anyone.
・ I think that it is a company that can turn around in various ways for customers, so it is possible ...
As SCM Manager, you will be responsible for all SCM activities from product development to shipment of the final products.
As part of the Global Supply Chain group, you are required to establish and integrate operational processes globally. You will drive collaboration across functional teams and should have a forward-thinking and strategic vision to optimize supply chain processes to increase efficiency and reducing cost
* Develop appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction
* Lead the supply chain team i ...
●Development of production technology for plant active materials
● Mass production development of plant active materials
*We are aiming at mass production of plant active materials in organic synthesis of iron compounds. ...
・Technical meetings with customers (engineers of major battery manufacturers and automobile manufacturers in Japan and overseas)
・Development and establishment of manufacturing method
・Trial calculation of manufacturing cost
・Development of new technology ...
[Development, production and quality control of PVC products]
● Coordinating schedules with production agents, in-house planning/sales departments, and domestic/overseas (Hong Kong/China) production agents based on samples created in-house to meet deadlines
● Compare the sample and the product received from the factory, check the material, color, shape, etc., request the production agent for correction, and perform quality control.
*Business trips to Hong Kong and China ...