What you will be doing
• Designing consumer surveys: Working with internal reporting team to design online quantitative questionnaires in both English and Japanese that meet research objectives and analysis requirements.
• Research project management: Liaising with external providers and internal resources to manage research projects independently to ensure all research is conducted within budget and to deadline. This also includes checking outputs and troubleshooting queries.
• Analysing data: Using a wide range of data analysis tools incl ...
Many consultancies focus on a lot of online data and statistics, and the work can be tedious. However, our work is based on a deep psychological understanding of Japanese consumers.
Our project team works together to make proposals that allow our clients to develop “more realistic” strategies. Our clients are all Fortune 500 companies who want to understand their consumers better.
We are looking for people who are interested in researching all genres, such as beauty, health, entertainment, games, and fashion, and who e ...
[Business content (outline)]
Based on market trends, we plan business strategies for the Japanese market, co-marketing, brands, products, business operations, etc., and promote Japanese localization management strategies.
[Specific work content]
[We are starting a business with a team that has made great success in the communication and management smartphone app that has been loved by over 400 million users worldwide. Recruiting personnel!]
1. Pay attention to the latest trends and trends in the e-commerce industry in overseas markets and formulate ...
・Implement marketing promotions for customers
・Collaborate with other departments within the company and grasp the progress of the project
・Daily management of the project, analysis, creation of each report, proposal of events, etc. ...
This is a position where you can participate in the formation of the local brand market as an official and exclusive agent for major Japanese brands in the expanding Chinese market.
Consumables Mainly Japanese brand products (cosmetics, daily necessities, medicines, baby products, etc.)
From research and analysis of the industry, etc. to expand sales in the Chinese market, new business planning, new brand development, business negotiations,
You will be entrusted with a series of tasks such as developing distribution channels in cooperation with part ...
<Background of recruitment and duties in charge>
The Group is a leading company in the field of membrane-structured buildings, which is celebrating its 100th anniversary this year, and has been involved in numerous sports facilities and station building projects.
In addition, since the opening of the US representative office in 1967, we have been actively expanding into overseas businesses and have participated in symbolic projects around the world by taking advantage of the flexibility and lightness of membrane-structured buildings.
From fast answers to deep insights, Mintel has provided research and intelligence solutions to consumer-focused businesses for more than 50 years. With a combination of world-class syndicated tools and customized insight solutions, we are the eyes and ears in the markets that matter and the insights behind our clients’ next big idea.
We are now looking for a passionate Research Analyst to join our growing team at our Tokyo office. This opportunity will offer you the chance to develop your own expertise in the Japan FMCG sectors, whilst giving you th ...
A marketing position is available at a global biotechnology research company. The qualified applicant will be developing campaign materials and execute strategies to achieve marketing targets. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Understand customer needs by conducting market research
* Ensure sufficient supplies based on demand predictions
* Cooperate with key partners in developing and releasing products
* Create important documents by working with key teams
* Manage online product catalog
* Handle various marketing mat ...
You will be entrusted with market analysis and competitive analysis for game development and marketing strategy planning, research and analysis for grasping the current situation of titles under development and operation and extracting issues.
●Market research and customer satisfaction survey of own products
We can handle everything from concept research at the game planning stage, market testing of games under development, customer satisfaction surveys, and designing, aggregate analysis, and reporting of surveys related to your company's products. ...
Since our founding in 2006, we have supported the sustainable growth of more than 13,000 companies by continuing to face our clients to solve their problems in human resource development.
Due to the rapid spread of remote work and the changes in communication that accompany it, interest in the utilization and training of human resources is increasing in modern society.
With the need to respond to change, there is an increasing need for skill development and organizational development of human resources who are responsible for the foundation of corporat ...
In this position, you will be spearheading the data analyst process utilizing customer data base to provide insights and support decision-making to develop effective marketing strategies. You will be managing data, reports while collaborating with other data analysts and cross functional team.
* Manage sales and marketing data, preparing reports and conducting analysis across headquarters, regions, and internal departments.
* Collaborate with data analysts and scientists, promoting data-driven decision-making and proposing solutions ...
- Keeps abreast of policy changes in Japan/Korea healthcare systems and timely conduct policy analysis and communicates within the organization
- Pro-actively identifies and prioritizes market access opportunities supported by financially sound business cases in Japan/Korea
- Develop informed Japan/Korea market access objectives and strategies for both in-market and future products in alignment with local business objectives via successful communication and collaboration
- Develops and execute communication and engagement p ...
Facilitate customer engagement activities and improve customer loyalty.
KPI management/analysis/reporting for customers of all brands directly managed stores
Extraction of approach list for stores and target list for each measure
Management of clienteling tools
Progress management of customer communication media
Regular video conferences and correspondence with overseas teams
Team management, budget management
• Responsible for event management planning and execution including budgeting, scheduling, logistics, content development, creative themes, promotion, post-event activities, and success measurement
• Responsible for localization and content creation including budgeting, scheduling, logistics, promotion
• Support with lead generation activities, including organizing third-party media partnerships, content syndication campaigns, digital marketing support, and much more
• Manage the marketing-to-sales funnel using our CRM and marketing automation ...
• Create weekly and monthly KPI reports to monitor and evaluate store performance
• Handle client database in order to effectively analyze and enhance KPIs
• Develop and implement systems for client development
• Translate and share global campaigns with local stores
• Monitor and analyze client purchasing behaviours
• Identify and implement events and activities to acquire potential clients
• Over 3 years of CRM experience in the high-fashion industry
• Excellent understsanding of CR ...
• Implement and suggest creative ideas and improvements to the local customer marketing strategy
• Support planning and coordination of customer experience initiative implementation
• Ensure that it is properly translated/adapted to the Japanese market and aligned across distribution channels
• Support building launch and campaign strategy
• Ensure the product information is communicated internally and externally in an accurate and timely manner
• Observe market trends for products and customer experience and ...
In the strategic marketing team, you will perform the following duties to enhance the development and execution of a clear marketing strategy for market expansion.
1. Planning and analysis (30%)
2. Product management (30%), and
3. Support overall team communication and process management (40%)
1. Planning and analysis (30%)
• Utilize standard marketing methodologies for generic and applied use
• Establish key SMART goals, priorities, strategies, and tactics
• Create regulatory filing priority lists for portfol ...