[Experience not required] We are looking for a few researchers for the pre-employment screening.
As a team member of the "Pre-Employment Screening (PES)," we will solve the issues related to the personnel and recruitment of client companies. As a PES professional, you will be in charge of researching to reporting while communicating with sales and overseas teams.
[Attractiveness of this position]
・ You will have the opportunity to communicate with people from various countries and grow as a global person.
・ In addition to employment/ educatio ...
- gains insight into client needs
- identifies opportunities that benefit the client
- builds and delivers solutions that meet client expectations
- establishes and maintains effective client relationships
- marshals resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done
- orchestrates multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish a goal
- applies knowledge of internal structures, processes and culture resourcing efforts
An international consulting group is searching for a Development Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for increasing consultant capability through effective talent management and planning.
* Build strong relationships with internal consultants
* Distribute tasks
* Share insights and advice
* Assist with decision making
* Deal with people issues and provide solutions
* Understand consultant needs to conduct training
* Bachelor's degree or above
* 5+ years of experience in people manag ...
Good opportunity to develop your career in a well-established UK listed recruitment firm.
*Be responsible for full spectrum of recruitment, from start to end.
*Maintain and develop strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
*Pitch new business, negotiate contract terms and work with candidates.
*Source suitable candidates by getting to know key players in various industries, building strong professional networks and providing excellent customer service.
*Become an exper ...
• 5-7 years of experience in hiring in Japan.
• Experience in hiring from the local market is a must.
• Knowledge of Local Labour Laws and HR Practices,
• Knowledge of Latest Visa and Employment rules
• Strong networking and connect with vendors and candidates in the local market
• Strong Negotiation skills
• Language Skills: Bilingual
• English and Japanese (N2/N3) is Must
• Excellent interpersonal qualities, including problem-solving, influencing, n ...
★ Proposal-type sales of recruitment plans using job advertisements on the job board site “Daijob.com” for bilingual human resources ★
We propose recruitment plans and provide support services to meet the recruitment needs of Japanese global companies and foreign-affiliated companies.
■ Our goal is "Customer Success!"
Our business goal is not to sell job advertisements, but to solve the recruitment issues of client companies and contribute to the successful recruitment of global human resources. We will revise the recruitment manuscript, r ...
Human Resources Consultant ( freelance )
HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
REQUIREMENTS: Need HR experience, preferably in Legal / IT/finance/ Healthcare or any industry experience a plus. Have experience working in japan preferably in Human Resources, Management, or Organizational Development. 1~3 years of experience. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Skilled at coaching, consulting, conflict management, and building collaborative relationships at all organizational levels. Strong facilitation and decision-making skills, including th ...
We are looking for a smart, driven, and collaborative Recruiter to join our fast-paced, highly motivated People team at SK Global
As a Recruiter, you will manage the full life cycle of talent acquisition for all levels across japan
Partner with the business to identify staffing needs and work collaboratively with hiring managers and HR business partners to understand business objectives and devise multi-faceted, innovative, and custom recruitment strategies ...