A multinational biopharmaceutical research company is searching for a Payroll Manager. The person who enters this role will be responsible for managing internal payroll teams and ensuring timely delivery of payroll and taxation processes in Japan.
* Ensure effective payroll support within the organisation
* Handle employee inquiries about policies and procedures
* Work closely with internal teams to create payroll forecasts and reports
* Manage data security and minimise potential risks
* Identify and solve payroll issues ...
A global manufacturing organisation is searching for an HR Specialist. The applicant chosen for this position will be responsible for handling various HR operations, such as staffing, training, compliance, employee relations, etc.
* Support staffing operations in Japan
* Manage the company's HRIS
* Ensure performance management and succession planning operations adhere to corporate procedures
* Coordinate training
* Support orientation and onboarding procedures
* Take part in HR projects as necessary
Great opportunity to join the Japan leadership team for a growing Pharmaceutical organization. In this role, the right candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end employee experience for the Japan office, working closely with the Country Manager as well as APAC HR Head. You will manage one subordinate, and be responsible for leading culture transformation in a high-performing environment.
* Partner with the Country Manager and business leaders in Japan to create the right employment policies aligned with the further improvement o ...
In this newly created role, the successful candidate will work with project/functional teams to ensure that HR change is addressed holistically across a large Pharmaceutical organization, thereby ensuring that project execution includes full adoption. This role will focus on the impact of changes on employees across Talent Management, Coaching, C&B, post-merger integration, etc. There will be 4 direct reports.
* Work with the country to identify and implement solutions across different business units, and different HR areas
* Work o ...
You will play an active role as a human resources HRBP position in electronics-related companies operating in dozens of countries around the world.
Understand the strategies and issues of the headquarters department based on the strategy and efforts of the entire company, and work with the leadership team of the headquarters department.
Inspire and promote efforts to implement strategies and resolve issues. It will also promote major initiatives such as leadership development, talent management, successor development, and headcount planning.
Build s ...
In this Senior HR role with regional engagement, you will lead 4 direct subordinates and report to the President of the company in Japan. You will work closely with key stakeholders to align with the business closely from a HR perspective.
* overall control of the HR function
* people management of 4 subordinates
* regional responsibilities
* align HR strategies with the direction of the business
* network externally and internally to stay updated on bench marking, market trends, labour laws
* organisational development
A multinational cyber security service provider is searching for a Senior Recruiter. In this role, you will be working side by side other recruiters to drive the whole hiring process to ensure all positions in the company are filled.
* Work closely with HRBP leaders to define job requirements
* Plan and implement recruitment plans
* Oversee all stages of recruitment including sourcing, interviewing and closing
* Foster relationships with internal colleagues
* Maintain expertise in top talents, competitors and trends
* C ...