The primary purpose of the role is to proactively manage and enable a healthy ER/IR environment in
country, using data to proactively identify emerging ER/IR trends and define mitigations for potential future risks. It is also intended to support the company in managing disciplinary, grievance and any other ER/IR issues that are not consistent with Shell’s Ethics & Compliance standards.
▪ Reports to Country HR Manager
▪ An Individual Contributor
▪ Focal point for: Shell People Survey (SPS), Diversity & Inclusi ...
The role exists for the purpose of ensuring that payroll is prepared in a timely and accurate manner. It is also intended to drive operational excellence in the various local HR systems & processes by analysing and validating the process/data in a timely and proper manner.
• Reports to Country HR Manager, an individual contributor
• FTE Scope: Over 250 employees in Shell Japan Limited by 1st Jan 2021 vs the current 48 employees
• Execute complex local HR processes especially payroll ...
Ahead Group is seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic environment for the position of Recruitment Administrator.
· Work closely with our local and offshore recruiting team assisting them with administrative tasks such as resume screening, job management, data entry/processing, and other related activities
· Schedule interviews and meetings with candidates' and confirm interviewers' availability
· Answer inquiries from clients and candidates
· Work with the administrative team on contract management and billing s ...
Great opportunity to work as a specialist in a global team with great internal career progression and good work life balance.
- Manage monthly payroll, time attendance, year end tax, social insurance.
- Ensure payroll data and employee information accuracy.
- Provide advice on payroll matters, tax issues.
- Communicate with managers to ensure the smooth process. ...