A global biotech group is looking for a Senior Accountant. Entering this position, you will be responsible for managing all accounting processes in a professional and timely manner. This is a great chance to advance your career with a famous company.
* Maintain a high degree of accuracy in the financial close process
* Complete accounting tasks and communicate with stakeholders in a timely manner
* Track inventory movement
* Design processes for new transactions
* Comply to GAAP and tax regulations
* Take part in the au ...
A multinational pharmaceutical organisation is searching for a Finance Manager. The successful applicant for this role will be responsible for performing comprehensive and timely financial reporting and analysis.
* Create action plans and financial controls for the assurance environment
* Act as a liaison for internal teams
* Ensure financial reporting and audit processes adhere to IFRS and JGAAP
* Lead accounting closing procedures to drive operational efficiency
* Maintain knowledge of stakeholders regarding IFRS and JG ...
A large medical organisation is searching for a Finance Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing the local finance function and maintaining adherence with business goals.
* Oversee local market accounts and reporting systems
* Define budgets and forecasts, including tracking performance
* Develop tax-related calculations
* Maintain cashflow
* Implement effective financial controls
* Take part in ad-hoc business projects
* Bachelor's degree or above in finance, business, or e ...
A recognised industry leader in food delivery is looking to fill a Multiple Corporate Planning position. The successful applicant is expected to drive corporate strategies for the food delivery operations.
* Analyse trends and competition in the international market
* Ensure strategic and operational targets are achieved
* Monitor business management system and provide insights for improvement
* Lead the implementation of strategic plans
* Perform field research and data evaluation
* Support additional research and deve ...
A Financial Analyst position is now available at a multinational consumer goods company. The person who enters this role will be responsible for overseeing relevant financial activities to ensure operational efficiency.
* Conduct financial analysis for the assigned client
* Develop financial strategies
* Handle profit and loss forecasting
* Collaborate with internal colleagues to ensure profitability
* Complete financial reports and statements
* Work with global teams to ensure data accuracy
A Financial Business Partner role is now available at a large pharmaceutical firm. The selected applicant will be responsible for ensuring analytical reports are delivered to company's key stakeholders in a timely manner.
* Oversee business performance and create reports
* Lead budgeting, forecasting and planning
* Collaborate with other business partners to analyse financial data
* Build meaningful financial models for partners
* Act as a point of contact for clients
* Identify areas of opportunities to increase analyt ...
Be part of a Publicly-listed Company as an IFRS Accountant!
As a leader in the industry in Japan and worldwide, the company invests in its people to ensure the growth of the company. Due to the company's continuous growth and working with their overseas HQ and other international businesses, this Fortune 500 company is looking to add a few more members to their Accounting team.
In line with this, the company would like to have you on their team as an IFRS Accountant who will be joining a group of professionals in an internation ...