As a Content Moderator, you will moderate the Gaming platform (text, image, and video) in 3D gaming Environment to keep them free of any abuse, identify glitches, bugs, making sure that the end user has a good gaming experience. The Moderator will be responsible to moderate the content posted by users on the games platform. His/her responsibility will include monitoring and moderating user-generated content to ensure that the final product is as per guidelines. ...
We’re looking for a Customer Support Agent who has an excellent command of both Japanese and English to join our growing team in Tokyo. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission in helping our customers have a great experience when using Wise.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies.
Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking.
Your mission is to bring about the ...
We are hiring a desktop support engineer initially working at a finance company as onsite engineer.
Work within a team to provide front line support both by phone and face-to-face to Back Office staff.
Primarily to provide second line support for all PC issues, within a standardized operating environment Identification of issues and escalation to appropriate second or third line IT teams both locally and globally.
Identifying the issue and initial troubleshooting Involvement in related projects (eg, application implementation and roll-outs) a ...
Are you interested in being part of a new and fast-growing Data Center Business?
Amazon Web Services is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking member to fill Data center Logistics Specialist positions.
The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to Operational Excellence.
Logistics Specialist receive parts, maintain inventory, and check-out parts as needed to Data center Technicians and Engineers. You will also be responsible for loading and unloading shipments and tr ...
・Provide pre and post-sales support through requirements gathering, proposal development and delivery of technical presentations via online meetings, on-site or trade shows.
・Participate in regular meetings and conference calls with Partners, Customers and Sales team to help qualify opportunities and recommend technical solutions.
Installing, configuring and leading customer solution evaluation trials and/or POC engagements.
・Develop and work with others within Sandvine to define technical documents such as solution designs, proposals, ...
Provides post-sales support to Customers and Sales Engineers regionally and globally (when required). Supporting the customer is done through diagnosis and troubleshooting software and hardware problems, and also providing assistance with the product applications and/or use cases. Communicate with customers by listening and understanding the reported problem, and able to clearly explain basic technical information to the customers over the phone and email. The candidate is responsible for following defined processes, getting en ...
As a Technical Lab Manager you will be working closely with Sandvine customers and Partners performing installation, operations and qualifying solutions/features based activities at one of Sandvine’s key labs in Japan.
You’ll use your excellent attention to detail and investigative skills to monitor, identify and lead to resolution potential issues on a Lab environment while also communicating the features and benefits of Sandvine solutions. Issues that are outside of your knowledge domain will be escalated to Sandvine’s custom ...
We are planning to increase the number of employees in order to expand the business and bases of the cloud-based business application, which is growing globally.
[Main job description]
Responsible for customer support for new products.
Mostly emails, chats, sometimes phone calls and remote online sessions.
・Create support content such as FAQs and manuals
・Teach small team members (3-5 people)
・Set members' KPIs/goals and check their performance every quarter
・Education and guidance for members regarding custom ...
A foreign technology firm is in need of a Senior Leader. The candidate who enters this role will be working side by side key enterprise clients and government bodies to drive business success in Japan.
* Provide guidance to consultants and architects
* Drive platform specialisation
* Ensure efficient platform operations
* Coach junior members
* Share knowledge to client through high-level discussions
* Adopt best practices to support the brand
* Bachelor's degree in information, science, IT, compute ...
• Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities
• Quickly and thoroughly create user flows, wireframes, design mockups, and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives
• Conduct user interviews and UX research, and report on all aspects of customer feedback.
• Working closely with developers to make sure the design was thorough in deployment/development
・ Negotiations with customers after the start of the project
・Receive requests from customers and define functional and non-functional requirements
・Create a basic design document
・Or review the basic design document prepared by the Japanese partner
・Explain requirements definition and basic design to the development team
・Review the detailed design document
・If possible, create an estimate for a new project ...
Helpdesk & monitoring specialists are expected to take the following roles from a broad perspective and to take ownership of their goals and achieve their goals:
Stable operation of IT services:
The IT services that support business activities centered on customer fulfillment centers (CFCs) consist of applications (OSPs) and infrastructure (networks, devices). You will identify all risks and formulate and implement necessary measures to ensure compliance with the service level of each component.
Development and integration of monitoring systems:
We are one one of the one of the leading online service providers in Japan with wide ranging services from e-commerce to booking sites to financial service products and even life sciences/cancer treatments.
During this global pandemic we been performing very well and while some of their businesses took a temporary hit, other businesses are making more than up for it with significant growth as a whole business.
Who is encouraged to apply
Are you interested in building the next generation of Internet services that will be u ...
■ Business content
When you join the company, you will be responsible for the maintenance and development of existing web-based company applications.
A team of about 20 people will handle multiple client projects.
The business language is Japanese, but emails and chats are often in English, so English skills are useful! ...
• Must be fluent in the Japanese language
• Handle Inbound voice calls from Japanese users
• Provide first level resolutions for End-user computing-related issue
• Good understanding of Computers/Laptops and Troubleshooting skills required
• Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team
• Excellent Soft skill, Communications skills (Voice & Email) to handle Japanese business customer
• Troubleshooting skills on desktop and applications (MS Office, Adobe, VPN)
• Troubleshooting skills and experience in handling Outloo ...
• Analytical design and construction of machine learning model using Python / R, etc. after understanding the business contents and issues
• Extraction of data using SQL etc. and creation of reports using BI tools such as Excel and Tableau
• Designing measures to make it verifiable and calculating the effects of actual measures
• Those who have a wide range of interests such as peripheral areas and business trends, and continue to catch up, not limited to data science knowledge and technology
• Those who can think flexibly
• Those who ca ...
Key technical support resource for the successful day to day operational running of the client services.Strong knowledge of desktop hardware support and network troubleshooting essential.A solid understanding of application infrastructure and system integrations is required, whilst strong experience in as many of the following is highly desirable: Ticketing, Websites, eCommerce, Retail POS, Warehousing, Customer Service and Analytics ...
The Head of IT, Japan is a part of the regional/global IT organization and provides supervision and support to end-to-end IT-related activities in Japan. This position is responsible for the establishment and execution of the IT strategy in Japan and ensures its alignment with the regional/global IT strategy as well as with business strategy and the delivery of capabilities required to contribute to business goals.
The Head of IT, Japan will be responsible for managing the whole portfolio of application and service delivery in the country.
This include ...
• Database (Relational Database, MYSQL PostgreSQL, preferable)
• Have Unix or Linux experience (Preferable)
• Fluent in English (Required to communicate with teammates and handle English case as well)
• Working in programmer position which works web application or web development
• Tech Support / Customer Support (Preferable)
• Good Communication Skill
• Strong Analysis skill for any of IT troubleshooting
• Customer interaction