• Analyzing customer's requirements and coming up with Specification / Requirement documents
• Convey the customer requirements / expectations to the technical team
• Technical discussions with onsite technical leads
• Participate in business and technical meetings with customers
• Coordinate project activities between customers and HCL teams
• Contribute to multiple project engagements with the same customer or multiple customers
• Flexible to travel within Japan based on customer location ...
We are looking for a Project Lead-PLM for business expansion!
You can use your experience to work collaboratively with a global team.
The work location will be Takasago City, Hyogo Prefecture.
To create, assign and track the project [module] work plans for delivery and also provide technical guidance for work completion.
To create work plans, monitor and track the work schedule for on-time delivery as per the defined quality standards.
To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing ...
- Understand project scope, requirements, approach, methodology and efforts.
- Engage with various project teams, communicate and establish execution plan.
- Lead, execute and deliver projects, build short- and long-term sustainability strategies and roadmap.
- Lead solution and technical workshop.
- Engage with project teams, measure progress, identify risks and work with teams to mitigate, escalate risks.
- Engage proactively with Mid-Level management for risk mitigation or escalation. Setup meetings and present issues and mitigation ...
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Manager, Application Development with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
- Leading Business Application Development
- Setup and Formalize Development Repeatable Model for Project Deliveries.
- Engage with Regional Teams to understand Definition of Done from Development delivery perspective and channelize its adop ...
- Understand project scope, requirements, approach, methodology and efforts
- Engage with various project teams, communicate and establish execution plan
- Lead, execute and deliver projects, build short- and long-term sustainability strategies and roadmap
- Lead solution and technical workshop
- Engage with project teams, measure progress, identify risks and work with teams to mitigate, escalate risks
- Engage proactively with Mid-Level management for risk mitigation or escalation. Setup meetings and present issues and mitigation plan ...
The project governance manager is a senior role within the Project Portfolio Office reporting to the director of the department. Working with a small team of PMO professionals you will partner with stakeholders across the organization and the Asia-pacific PMO to ensure that Japan-based projects are governed correctly and conform to company standards. A significant portion of the work will be developing and improving the function and the team to better mature and support the project delivery functions.
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Project Management Officer (PMO) to support our team on-site for a Call Center rollout project at a large telecommunications company in Tokyo. This person will be responsible for ensuring that all phases of the project are running smoothly on budget, and on time. They will also work closely with the head PM to communicate between off-shore development teams and BA/business teams. Proven experience in supporting projects following global project frameworks and achieving timelines is required.
Ahead Consulting requires a dedicated Software Development Project Manager to assist with the business unit interaction and deployment of a multi-component system to be used by a team of contact center staff.
- The project involves interaction between the business unit and the offshore development team in order to ensure that all business requirements have properly been documented, and outcomes and timelines are clearly understood by both the development team and business unit.
- You will be responsible for communication with the ...
- Develop, implement and govern program management standards, dashboards, templates, and metrics
- Build and manage a PMO team that focuses on delivery & execution within schedule and budget
- Manage the program baseline scope, schedule, cost and implement strong controls to manage change to baseline
- Establish the PMO organization structure, hire and manage program staffing requirements to meet program objectives
- Coordinate with Program Managers, PMs, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers, Business Users to generate ...
* Ensure the high quality of customer service by providing IT support directly
* Manage maintenance and operational support of technical contributors
* Ensure the high quality of customer service by providing IT support directly
* Manage maintenance and operational support of technical contributor
* Provide technical perspective and leadership necessary to achieve work
* Provide input to financial and human resource plan to other areas
* Decide work plan and priority based on goals received
* Carry out hiring recommenda ...
As part of the project management team, successful candidates handle high-profile projects.
With a team size of over 50 people and also having to deal with multiple stakeholders, meeting high expectations from managers/stakeholders from a project management perspective.
The scope of project management includes managing project schedules, progress, deliverables, and processes. On top of that, the project manager should be a supporter of the project team, especially the manager.
Technical background is preferred but not require ...
Oversees the project by managing a team of engineers and outside stakeholders while making sure the project is on time, in budget and comply to all the requirements. The job requires a certain level of passion and flexibility and the ability to communicate vertically and horizontally.
This exciting role suits you who wants to develop and be a part of a global environment and the privilege of working from the comfort of your home.
* Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to suppor ...
This is a Senior Manager position with a leading FMCG company who will be crafting the digital strategy and roadmap for Japan. You will business partner with marketing team to find an effective way to product their products to consumer using latest technology.
* Develop strategies and roadmap for digital product to support business through the effective use of technology.
* Support digital and marketing team to implement Global e-commerce & digital vision.
* Capture business requirements and provide suggestions to improve the perf ...
The IT Project Manager will be involved in some major Global IT Projects that will be implemented in the Japan and APAC region. You will be the key person to facilitate and business partner with senior management
Developing trusted relationships with leadership and key business users in Asia Pacific to ensure strategic alignment and manage expectations.
Ensuring business needs are represented, shaped and prioritised.
Facilitating new system deployment through effective collaboration with the SAP deployment team, ...
A Senior Project Manager role is now available at a multinational telecommunications company. The chosen applicant will be accountable for ensuring the effective management of assigned projects and initiatives.
* Deploy, modify, and update IT systems
* Ensure adherence to standard project procedures
* Oversee software engineering and application development projects
* Take part in local and global projects
* 5+ years of experience in managing application development projects
* 3+ years of retail exper ...
It comes as no surprise when companies aim to push their business on a global scale. In order to do so, projects will be at a large scale with the need for an experienced Program Manager to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously. Additionally, it is important for the Program Manager to be capable to deliver high-quality projects while utilising their strong bilingual skills to work with both domestic and global teams.
You will represent the company as a PM in a large-scale and highly important project that is listed as one of the ...
Based on the growing need for digital transformation, many companies are looking to implement IT-related solutions. This trend can be seen across various industries which means an excellent chance for business and opportunities for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). However, the high demands require a big player to take over. Therefore our client, being the top IT Consulting company in the world aims to support the large-scale needs for multiple companies.
Depending on the industry, there will be differences in responsibility. Below ...
A global IT consulting company is hiring an Android Project Manager.
The project is involved in Software development and maintenance for Car Infotainment System. Onsite Android Automotive is currently newest and hottest topic in the field of Automotive Infotainment. There is huge scope of growth in this area. You will be working in next generation technology provided by Android Automotive.
1. Handle Project Management responsibility of Android Automotive application development.
2. Program Schedule management to meet program milestones
3. Coordin ...