A globally recognised biopharmaceutical firm is searching for a Cyber Security Manager. The selected applicant will supervise an assigned team and oversee company wide information security initiatives.
* Align services with SLAs, business requirements, and customer experience
* Work with internal and external parties to identify security risks and business opportunities
* Manage relevant security programs within designated territories
* Prepare reports and metrics
* Design and oversee IT security policies and standards
At FSO (Financial Services Office), as a transformation leader in the financial consulting industry, we will greatly contribute to the sustainable growth of the financial industry and the "better society" and "improvement of people's QOL" beyond that. At the same time, we aim to hyper-grow our business.
We are looking for consulting personnel in a wide range of fields to aim for hypergrowth together and realize them together.
You will be in charge of planning, planning, and operation of any of go ...
Supporting top companies (top companies in the industry) in identifying and assessing cybersecurity issues, proposing improvement measures, and introducing them, in collaboration with related organizations not only domestically but also overseas. Specifically:
• our holdings of framework, governance related to cyber security based on the diagnostic tool, organization, technical measures, and diagnostic and audit and recommendations of improvement measures related to the operation
• Assistance in formulating cyber security str ...
In cooperation with the person in charge of the system, you will be mainly in charge of the following tasks.
・ When constructing a new system or repairing an existing system, check security risks and consider countermeasures.
・ Manage vulnerability diagnosis cases, manage issues pointed out, and consider / adjust corrections. ...
• Knowledge and experience in network audio
• Experience in building a conference system using Dante
• Experience in setting up and installing DSP mixer in sound system construction
• Knowledge of acoustics (preferred)
• Knowledge and working experience of microphones/speakers(preferred)
• Experience with wireless microphones for B-band or DECT (preferred)
• Experience in application/software development (Preferred)
• Experience in application/software development (any language) and server construction(preferred)
• Experience in ...
An industry leader in environmental services is searching for an Information Security Officer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing strategic IT risk management programs.
* Collaborate with business units for an effective risk management process
* Identify security breaches and create action plans to prevent recurrence
* Develop security roadmap with key stakeholders
* Analyse business processes, IT environment and technology trends
* Propose solutions to cyber security issues
* Establish guidelines ...
We are currently looking for a Cloud Security Architect to join a world class team!
About the company
• Join a rapidly growing company in Tokyo who are
responsible for helping some of the world's most recognizable brands solve
complex data problems and generate new data opportunities.
• They have a sophisticated cloud-based customer data platform which is
designed to help empower companies to responsibly collect and understand
massive amounts of data, transform their businesses and create new
The company offers full-stack cybersecurity services for its major Japanese customers.
From governance, risk and compliance to operations related to enterprise vulnerability management, consulting, design, construction and managed security services including SOC, the company offers a team in a hybrid delivery model.
Since it is a new organization that was just launched in 2019, the number of people is still small, but it supports a wide range of areas.
We are currently looking for an architecture that can lead the design and construction of architectu ...
The company offers full-stack cybersecurity services for its major Japanese customers.
From governance, risk and compliance to operations related to managed security services including corporate vulnerability management, consulting, design and construction, and SOC, we serve as a team in a hybrid delivery model.
Since it is a new organization that was just launched in 2019, the number of members is still small, but we support it widely.
We are looking for a security analyst to analyze, respond to and report on security incidents in order to expand our ...
As a System Engineer, you’ll join our team in crafting our efficient, stateless, and elegant gRPC/JSON web APIs, and build and maintain the infrastructure to host them together with our customers.
We believe that you prefer languages such as Go or Python, working with the latest communication protocols such as gRPC and http/2 and center your stack around open source technologies and Linux. Perhaps you like Docker and Kubernetes just as us?
You’ll take advantage of many of the latest trends in technology. Examples of technologies we’ve recently us ...
• While adhering to industry accepted best practices (e.g. OWASP, NIST, etc.), analyze existing cloud structures and create new and enhanced security methodologies.
• Provide security recommendations across cloud platforms, and perform threat simulations to detect possible risks.
• Identify areas of security improvement opportunities across our cloud environments using manual security reviews or automation for more critical efforts.
• Provide actionable feedback to engineers as part of the secure software development life cycle.
• Communica ...
• Responsible for the execution of the day-to-day operational activity with another team.
• Performance review of the Accounts
• Responsible for the delivery of ITAM(IT Asset Management) KPI and SLA
• Responsible for successful closure of the Audit queries and maintaining the Audit trails.
• Reviewing the ITAM team on the performance metrics.
• Identifying and Highlighting the risks
• Responsible for the providing the Accurate billing data.
• Ensure that all the ARC / RRC billing is done as per the schedule.
• Interaction with t ...
• The engineer will support tasks on Network.
• Hardware Installation/De-installation/Racking and Stacking as long as this is not a project
• Spare parts management
• Break-Fix and Escort Service
• Site Survey for LAN/WLAN on project base
• Site Specific Documentation will be provided by customer. Maintenance of operational documentation will be done by Emerge.
• Device initial configuration (to make device remote accessible, configuration remotely
• Lead Network Support team members
• Plan and Build
Support will include fol ...
• Alert reduction work using Splunk
• Business to reduce unnecessary alerts by server monitoring and log monitoring
• Establish and set alert rules (unification of monitoring conditions)
• Implement the established rules in a new system in cooperation with the person in charge of the system.
* Implementing the established rules in ServiceNow will lead to the reduction of alerts.
• Based on the alert log, perform setting operations such as updating existing functions and adding functions on Splunk for verification.
A global internet service company is hiring a Senior Manager (Cyber Security) for their Cyber Security Defense Department (CSDD)
The CSDD covers all aspects of the Secure Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and operation security for all the services developed inside the group.
- Create a cyber security strategy for SDLC and offensive security
- Manage Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment Team
- Manage Security Training & Consulting Team
- Promote security brand awareness ...
Opportunity to be part of various information security initiatives! A global insurance company is seeking an Information Risk Management (IRM) to join their Tokyo operation team in Tokyo.
The successful candidate will work for Major Markets (Japan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore). The IRM covers 3areas at IT Security, Technical Risk / Infrastructure, and BC / Business Continuity & DR / Disaster Recovery.
- Perform the 2nd Line IRM oversight information risk review for relevant initiatives aligned with the internal framework in the ...
A global finance firm is seeking a Unix & Storage Administrator to support the core infrastructure production services, working as a team with members in diverse, distributed locations across Asia Pacific, Japan, Europe, and USA.
- Provide in-depth support in the core infrastructure production services. Work as a whole team with members in diverse locations including Asia Pacific, Japan, Europe, and USA.
- Ensure system availability and smooth operations, troubleshooting, incident investigation, emergency escalation, and r ...