◎ Data Center Operations Support for global Financial Institution.
◎ English-speaking work environment.
◎ NO NIGHT SHIFT WORK!
EIRE Systems delivers on-site Enterprise Data Center (EDC) operations management services on-site at our clients’ Data Center Facilities in and around the Tokyo Metropolitan area.
We have an exciting new opportunity for experienced Data Center Operations Engineers to manage the Data Centers of a leading global financial institution. We’re culturally diverse, with the primary language used being English. ...
Ahead Group is looking for a top-level global network engineering subject matter expert in one or more highly specialized areas of network architecture, design, optimization, and support systems (LAN/WAN, remote access, and data center communications) across the enterprise.
Plan, design, deploy into the Enterprise:
- Network infrastructure across the multiple business functions and locations
- Remote access methods including IPSEC and SSL VPN
- Global WAN refresh with redundant links
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Network Engineer for building wide Cisco R/S refresh at a large investment bank. This person will collaborate with other teams to deliver the project within the proposed budget and timelines. We are looking for a process-oriented person with clear communication and planning skills.
- Qualified candidates should be experienced as outlined below.
- Knowledge of Cisco network system management and experience with Cisco switches, routers, and firewalls proven with Cisco Routing and Switching certifications.
Ahead Consulting is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to provide engineering and deployment support for a large investment bank. This person will work on multiple network – primarily firewall-related – projects. They will collaborate with other teams to deliver the projects within the proposed budget and timelines. In addition, they will also provide advanced operation escalation assistance to the internal team.
As a senior network engineer, the candidate will be responsible for design, implementation and supporting Network infrastructure. You need to manage and deliver Network projects in Asia within proposed budget and timelines.
Fantastic opportunity to advance your career at a global firm that prizes bilingual IT talent.
- Serve as primary interface with the client for troubleshooting, ticket requests and escalation.
- Ensure successful resolution of the incident ticket.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the end-to-end closure of incident tickets for customers.
- Gather required resources to address issue, if required.
- New customer/technology on-boarding.
- Review and improve technical and process documents. ...
A global finance firm is seeking an experienced, very technical, English speaking, software engineer to focus on SRE agenda who is a practical, independent, hands-on person able to collaborate closely in a team (developers, quants & trading)
The successful candidate will join a newly formed engineering team driving a greenfield buildout for systematic trading.
- Hands-on ownership, drive and shape SRE agenda
- Build, automate along devops toolchain and deploy on-prem & public cloud infrastructure
- Focus on all aspects ...
A global internet service company is hiring a Senior Manager (Cyber Security) for their Cyber Security Defense Department (CSDD)
The CSDD covers all aspects of the Secure Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and operation security for all the services developed inside the group.
- Create a cyber security strategy for SDLC and offensive security
- Manage Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment Team
- Manage Security Training & Consulting Team
- Promote security brand awareness ...
A global Asset Management company is seeking a Network Engineer for their Tokyo based head office team supporting a global network.
You will contribute to both project based work as well as BAU tasks.
- Support for change on Palo Alto Firewall
- Support for change on Cisco / Aruba devices
- Support for operating VoIP AVAYA
- Cisco Switch Migration
- Patching Vulnerability Findings for Network Equipment including Global Support
- Organizing information related to Cybersecurity
- Daily security monitoring
- Troubleshooting a ...
Our Fortune500 global insurance client is looking for talented Cloud IT Infrastructure Managers. The Cloud IT Infra Manager will be responsible for managing all staff within their Cloud Infra Team (SRE’s). You will also be responsible for contributing to and enacting cloud strategies.
- Knowledge of Cloud, preferred Azure, but AWS and Google Cloud is also OK
- General people and talent management; vendor management
- Review artifacts and CI/CD pipeline
- Continual upgrades, transformation and maintain Cloud application platform ...
A global apparel company is working to provide best service to customers all over the world and maximize business process efficiency of store and headquarter stuff. They are building group-wide IT infrastructure enabling speedy, safe and robust service delivery while utilizing cutting-edge technologies to drive improvement activity. As a Cloud Platform Engineer, you will design, implement and administrate a private & public cloud based infrastructure ranging from mission-critical information system to store system, E-commerce system while standardizing a ...
A Japanese leading Internet Streaming service provider is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer for their Streaming Service.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for leading one of our system operation teams for our video-on-demand service. Taking in account both user demands as well as business requirements, you will be expected to maximize customer satisfaction and contribute to our business growth.
- Video-on-demand service building management for both delivery platform and Web frontend.
- Collaboration with multiple teams, requi ...
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a Fortune 500, Global Insurance Company. If you have the skills and experience and are interested in taking a lead role of building and running distributed infrastructure services, including various hardware/software technologies, you are highly encouraged to apply.
Our Fortune 500 Insurance Client is looking for a talented Infrastructure Docker SWARM Engineer to join the IT Infra Solution Engineering Team.
Dockers/SWARM Engineer will be responsible for:
- Planning and leading the deplo ...
Our client (Fortune 500 Insurance company) is looking for three (3) Cloud PaaS – Infrastructure Engineers who will be responsible for Engineering and maintaining Infrastructure Azure as an Application platform in PaaS technologies.
Brief of the role:
- Managing platforms and applications on the cloud platform
- You will be responsible for the on-boarding, security aspect, back-ups and exit strategy for the applications and the platforms on to the cloud platforms
- You will also design, develop, and do testing for the existing platforms and appli ...
Our client (Fortune 500 Insurance company) is looking for a Tech Admin – Solution Engineer who is strong with communicating with the stakeholders around the Engineering team. Good with attending requests from the Operations team, handle Incident management, procurement, and billing, for their Tokyo office.
Brief of the role:
- Good with processes and communicating with stakeholders around Engineering teams, CAB,
- Manage requests from the Operations team, do incident management, Procurement, Billing, resource on-boarding, etc.
- Find communicatio ...