◆ System development business ◆
◇ System consulting
◇ System contract development, operation and maintenance
◆ Engineer outsourcing business ◆
◇ System engineering service
◎ Web contract development ◎
We are involved in system development based on the Web and open source technology, database design, development and operation. The focus is on development using the latest technologies such as the Web and smartphones.
◎ Lab type development ◎
This is a development model in which engineers with the ...
• The position is for a full-stack engineer which supports all media products development teams. Responsibilities include:
• Design, develop, deploy and maintain various media streaming platforms for high throughput, low latency websites
• Launch new products and features with a deep knowledge of the market, competition, and user demand for cloud-based video services, and work with product managers to further improve them
• Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, marketing, UX, and others in pursuit of cutting-edge technology, and lea ...
・Work with modern languages and frameworks, cloud infrastructure and authentication layers, solving real problems impacting millions of users.
・Get a chance to touch different aspects of company ecosystem: Shopping, Partner APIs and internal services.
・Share your knowledge within the engineering domain and contribute to evolving best practices and culture.
・Skills: AWS architecture, Java, Scala, Python, Typescript, Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Docker, Terraform, CircleCI, DataDog
• Execute each development project with good quality in a timely manner.
• Design, develop and test Backend service (including quality control)
• Review deliverables at each process (design, code, test cases, etc.)
• Plan and Execute project release with minimal risk
• Investigation and troubleshooting
• Discover issues, includes not only tangible but also potential, in development organizations and improvement activities
• Market trend surveys and proposals for the introduction of latest technologies
• Select and propose a sustain ...
Contribute to enhancements and bug fixes as a part of the Global development team.
Interpret requests for new functionality and document the resulting requirements for inclusion in the prioritization process.
Enable effective and timely support of the production environment by providing 2nd level support to the Production Support team ...
The following duties will be performed by a data analyst organization responsible for policy decisions, organizational infrastructure, system construction, collaboration with various departments, and actual data creation to analysis for company-wide data utilization.
- Scenario analysis in chatbot services, analysis of operational figures in advertising
- Strategy planning support b ...
-Management of a team of engineers with diverse cultural backgrounds as a leader
-Creating a roadmap in collaboration with business divisions as a management member
-Problem solving on architecture, design, scalability and performance
This position will allow you to improve on an already existing item management system for our client's flagship product. You will be in charge of end-to-end development including system design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
* Back end API development and operations with Java
* System design, implementation, testing and release for various types of development projects
* Operations (Inquiry management, investigation and other operational tasks)
We are currently working with over 500＋ clients, ranging from small start-ups to large multi-national firms, with amazing career opportunities!
We have a variety of opportunities matching all possible requirements, from flextime to fully remote (across Japan!), from junior to senior, lead, and even management positions!
Annual compensation for most of these positions varies from 6,000,000 JPY～18,000,000JPY based on experience.
If you have any of these skills or experience, you are encouraged to apply to learn more about these exciting opportunit ...
A Top Fortune 500 Insurance Client, with a strong global presence across US and Europe, is looking for a talented Fullstack Software Engineer to join their digital engineering team!
The digital engineering team focuses on the design, development, and deployment of web apps, mobile apps, and API. You will participate in each stage of development to ensure a successful delivery, including driving the solution design, implement, testing, and supporting the deployment into production, and troubleshooting any production incidents.
A Silicon Valley Start-up is looking for an Android Engineer to joing their dynamic team in Tokyo, working with large players in the market. This role is English Only and Full-remote!
In this role you will be responsible for leading technical solutions native to Android Platforms and work directly with an international team of product managers, iOS, and Embedded engineers in an integrated approach towards a unified product. More in specific, you will:
- Integrate in-vehicle hardware products
- Validate the feasibility of challenging requirements
A Global Ecommerce company is looking for a Back-end Developer to join their team!
They are looking for a passionate and innovative engineer who can bring fresh ideas, lead the development and operation with getting the peers involved proactively, to help us delivering high quality experience!
In this role you will
- Understand business requirements, and deliver features with high quality and speed
- Design, development, test, and operate of large scale e-commerce systems
- Perform required maintenance
- Perform system improvement ...
One of Japan Fast growing Foreign Fin-tech Start Up in Japan is looking for an experienced Scala Software Engineer for their Payment Team.
This client is looking for someone with a proactive attitude, keen to shape the business by working with other teams on identifying requirements, and delivering new functionalities.
By joining this exciting opportunities, you will:
- Design, develop, and deliver new features on our RESTful API gateways and backend services
- Work across all stages of the development cycle
- Collaborate with multidisciplina ...
A global leading technology and IT services provider headquartered in Vietnam, is looking for a talented Upstream System Engineer Lead, to join the growing IT team.
In this role, you will be focusing on the achievement of the customer's business goals, you will participate from the phase of problem formation together with the customer, and you will be in charge of consulting utilizing the digital technology foundation of the Company.
- You will be doing agile development and maintenance using a low-code platform that is one el ...
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Building new applications and maintaining existing applications (Agile focused) ...
Our client, an AI Solution start up company is looking for a new full-stack engineer to contribute to their long-term medical care product line.
Your responsibilities will include
- Develop web application products on top of our machine learning backend
- Architect, design, and implement end-user branded web applications (frontend & backend)
- Develop core web infrastructure underlying all products (API server, user identity, payments, access control, etc.)