■ Development of various applications, database / network / server construction / operation / management, etc.
■ Various processes such as requirement definition-basic design-detailed design-programming-system test-system introduction
■ Since the client is a major manufacturing industry or a major IT company, it is possible to be involved in large-scale systems.
■ There are also project leader and project manager positions.
◆ Attractiveness unique to Meitec Fielders
・ There are many jobs at the manufacturer, and the period of one proje ...
This company is a rapidly growing software solutions company focused in restaurant ordering, delivery, and CRM. Companies including Google, Apple, Instagram, FB, and Uber use our web services and applications, and work with us behind the scenes, to make the global food ordering industry go. Would you like to work on a global platform that serves thousands of businessesand 140M+ users across APAC? That's what we do.
This company is a low-key company that values engineering and our customer's success above all else. Almost everyone on our staff, even in ...
We are looking for a person with a software development & software solution sales background to serve our client's most organizationally complex customers, and grow our client's business with these customers as they build and grow their own apps integrated with our client's developer platform.
The focus for this role is:
- Develop and sustain relationships with the company's enterprise customers who build their own consumer apps or internal tools using the company's APIs
- Provide active PM support for the 2-3 most active & valuable customer integr ...
A leading Space company is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work with the team and the engineering team for their space product.
This is a great opportunity for you to work with a pioneering space company who is looking to expand on space debris clean-up for a safer space.
- Design and develop flight software for spacecraft.
- Duties are not limited to coding, but extends to performing software requirement analysis, software design, validation, verification and maintenance (i.e. whole series of software engineering).
A global telecommunication company with a fun and relaxed workplace with a convenient location is looking for Program Manager at APAC Consulting team.
The Program Manager will lead the Global SDWAN Transformation Program with strong attention to customer strategy and organizational goals of the customer. The successful candidate will provide program governance, consolidated reporting (status, plan, and dashboard), escalations, risks/issues/action management support to customer. The Program Manager will be the primary customer interface and coordinate ...
ABOUT THE ROLE:
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a talented Sales Force (SDFC) Software Development Engineer in the Digital Engineering Team.
The SFDC Engineer will be:
- Responsible for a team that monitors, analyzes, design and develops applications.
- In charge of maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications needed to keep business running.
- Lead development projects to ensure they meet the company’s business requirements and goals, as well as working with other departments to establis ...
Functions of Position:
The function of “infrastructure” which includes local area and wide area network, Telephony, and audio / video system installed in the facilities.
‐ To review, plan, and evaluate infrastructure working closely with the counterparts in HQ.Work closely with Japan sales operations director and other Japan sales leadership, the Sales Operations Analyst proactively performs detailed analytical functions to provide strategic guidance for sales organization to grow business faster in Japan and to enhance sales productivity. This r ...
Professional IT services to a global insurance company in central Tokyo. Our client is looking for a Scrum Master with good communication skills who can oversee website deployment, work in Agile projects, and lead teams.
Duties include backlog creation (WBS, Story Backlog, etc) and setting up processes / working models.
- Manage project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of c ...
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with the world’s fastest-growing IT Technology and Consulting company. Our client is looking for a talented Program Manager to support work on an ongoing project with one of their Client (a global Telecom Fortune500 company).
- The Program Manager will lead the Global SDWAN Transformation Program with strong attention to the customer strategy and organizational goals of the customer.
- He/she will provide program governance, consolidated reporting (status, plan, and dashboard), escalations, risks/issues/actio ...
A global finance firm seeks a Japanese Senior Web Application Engineer for the Global Markets team building out web applications that break down silos across the business divisions and aim to provide one stop services, reduce manual work, improve time-to-market drastically, increase business opportunities, unify business data, gather user data for marketing etc.
The teams are supporting multiple existing applications and are implementing new applications and the successful candidate will contribute to the enhancement systems and design new functional ...
A social impact startup is looking for a Lead Developer to join their team. They are building a community app for social change makers with a mission to accelerate social change by bringing people together. Many people are interested in contributing to social impact projects, but few of them can do so. They leverage this untapped potential by helping them contribute to society in an easy, fun way through a purpose-driven community app, AI recommendations, and community currency.
As an early employee, you will be pivotal in shaping the direction of th ...
A global consulting company is hiring an Embedded Engineer (Automotive).
- Understand customer expectations from technical point of view for design of embedded Software and Hardware.
- Technical support for SoC and MCU based software architecture.
- Prepare Technical Requirement specifications Support development team for reviews Manage client reviews and on-time closure of feedback ...
This is a great opportunity for english speaking web application developers to be able to work for a fast-pace, international environment.
You will join the team which is responsible for the management system. Shop management is important for the mercahnts. The engineering team needs to provide new functionalities to meet merchant demand and improve their satisfaction. ...
This is an exciting opportunity for global minded application engineers to work for one of the top E-Commerce Companies in Japan.
- Backend API development and operations with Java for the item management system for merchants (RMS).
- System design
- Operations (Inquiry management, investigation and other operational tasks) ...
A growing startup is looking for a fullstack engineer focused on more backend to join their team. The candidate will work on an application used to reduce unproductive work through QR code and app using QR and authentication technology, you can easily manage seats, schedule appointments, manage company equipment, and send mail.
They are looking forward to further evolving these services and developing new features. They are looking for a developer who can be entrusted with the development of microservices.
Our client works to solve social issues in many industries across Japan. For example, patient care for healthcare providers, resource management for nursing homes, and AI-based quality care for the injured and elderly.
Mobile Application development
- Collaborate with UI/UX team for Client-side development of applications
- Back-end development of BtoB products using machine learning (in collaboration with machine learning engineers)
- Application architecture design
- Infrastructure development for mobile applications (API ...
The Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer works with product and software teams to oversee the quality and performance of software developments through production to provisioning and delivery. Monitoring all stages of product development, they help to identify and resolve any software/deployment issues so that the Group continually delivers effective and reliable communication services at all times.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testin ...