- Develop, implement and govern program management standards, dashboards, templates, and metrics
- Build and manage a PMO team that focuses on delivery & execution within schedule and budget
- Manage the program baseline scope, schedule, cost and implement strong controls to manage change to baseline
- Establish the PMO organization structure, hire and manage program staffing requirements to meet program objectives
- Coordinate with Program Managers, PMs, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers, Business Users to generate ...
This is the manager position of the online school "One Coin English" familiar with 500 yen English conversation.
You will be in charge of managing instructors and students in a classroom that is in its third year of operation.
■ English teacher management
・Recruitment of lecturers
■ Staff management
・Creating shifts for reception staff
・ Recruitment of reception staff
■ Project management
・Improvement of business system
・Lesson plan creation
• Infrastructure security system planning, requirements definition, implementation planning, and project execution.
• Specify infrastructure security requirements from both business requirements and governance.
• Consider implementation methods that meet security requirements from the viewpoint of cost optimization.
• Project execution 2. Security operation.
• Catch up and respond to security alerts (vulnerability information) Operation /Security Incident Response3 . Goal Management/People Management /Organizational Goal Design and Executio ...
As Director of Application Quality Assurance, you will be responsible for maintaining the highest quality standards of our production applications. You will help develop, protect, and audit all processes that may impact certain qualities. This monitoring ensures that customers will receive nothing but top-notch service. A Quality Assurance Manager needs to have strong leadership and teamwork skills to build positive relationships with their team. Attention to detail is essential, as it' ...
Starting with consulting on the design of the new factory, we will operate the factory from a long-term perspective. It is an image of increasing the number of employees and monthly production volume by making a three-year plan and getting it on track.
・Consultation on new factory design (precision machinery, assembly process)
・Operation of new factory
・Recruitment and management of local staff
and so on. ...
This position is the factory manager position of the machined parts department. Standing at the site as a factory manager, we optimize the production control process and manage local staff.
In addition, communication within the department and with managers of other departments is required. English proficiency is sufficient to be able to browse the in-house system and exchange simple emails. ...
・You will manage the general personnel affairs of 250 people in the Japanese corporation.
・Familiarity with all recruitment processes, and knowledge of local laws and evaluation systems in Japan
・Personnel-related operations such as employee KPI management, salary assessment, and optimization of personnel placement
・Facilitation of communication between departments and with the head office
・Decisiveness as a manager ...
You will be entrusted with all front desk and management operations at the first luxury boutique hotel in Japan, which will be the second hotel after Paris operated by our company.
·Check in Check out
・Tourist information and concierge services
・Management and education of subordinates
・Measures to improve customer service and customer satisfaction
・Assisting the Assistant Front Office Manager
・Night Audit ...
• Our client is looking for an IT Manager to join their IT department.
• We are currently recruiting for an experienced IT Manager to join our client's IT department in the commercial area.
• This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment.
• This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global pharmaceutical company.
We are committed to creating a world where anyone can succeed in marketing, and to contributing to Japan and Asia by becoming a world-class technology company originating from Japan.
Our company was established in April 2010 with the desire to create a world-class technology company originating from Japan. Currently, we are developing our advertising platform business (ad technology domain), marketing SaaS business (marketing technology domain), and overseas business.
The company's main products have grown to have one of the largest market shares i ...
-Oversight of customer service, logistics & warehouse, stock management, and production departments
-Optimizing systems and processes to manage and support the team.
-Optimizing our infrastructure from office/showroom to warehouse and 3PL partner
-Inspiring and supporting the CS/Warehouse teams to maintain high standards for
-Ensuring consistent quality of CHS products are supplied with appropriate care
• Cooperate with other departments such as the delivery department and the new business partner department, and carry out proposal activities to the customer in charge.
• Build relationships with customers and work as a person in charge of customer affairs from project discovery to proposal, closing and operation follow-up.
• For customers in the manufacturing , high-tech, and utility industries, we plan and execute medium- to long-term strategies, Continuously implement proposals that match the needs of the entire industry and customers.
• We ...
• Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders in North Asia
• Liaise with the Global IT team to identify business needs and solutions
• Come up with new IT services and prepare C/B and risk analyses and schedule
• Oversee the IT service delivery levels and customer satisfaction to guarantee the quality and availability of the services
• Manage the North Asia IT Operations team to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
• Over 8-10 years of experience in IT operations or r ...
• Support the implementation of business strategies and projects
• Identify opportunities for optimization and achieve qualitative targets
• Manage expenses analysis
• Oversee supplier performance and contract management
• Report projects and performance to upper management
• Communicate efficiently internally about procurement projects
• 6-8 years of experience in procurement and operations
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Fluent level Japanese, Bus ...
• Translate the global business strategy into the Japan operations strategy and ensure it is in line with the regional budget plan
• Implement the business strategy and ensure to fulfill business needs
• Work closely with the Operations team to improve productivity and cost efficiency
• Over 10 years of professional experience within a similar industry
• Excellent understanding of the industry
• Experience in leading an organization
• MS Office proficiency
• Strong negotiation and com ...
・Work closely with the Real Estate, Private Equity, and Tactical Opportunities Groups’ acquisition, asset management, capital markets, regional finance, and tax teams on deal execution/transaction support, new product development, and financial operations and management
・Collaborate across investment and support functions in Tokyo and regionally
・Support/coordinate investment structuring and entity establishment processes by working with internal/external tax and legal counsel
・Preparation and review of funds flow files for funding, repatri ...