CIC is looking for a highly capable, self-directed and experienced individual to manage a team that will be responsible for day-to-day operations. This will be a great opportunity for someone with at least five years of hands-on, managerial experience who enjoys working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
[YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK]
We look to every team member to collaborate and help each other by taking on any task big or small and having a "can do" attitude.
You will join our Community Team which is composed of several employees to satisfy ...
A professional business service provider is in need of a Senior Project Manager. In this position, you will play a key role in ensuring smooth and timely service delivery to drive project success.
* Share high-level advice regarding project concepts and approaches
* Define targets
* Monitor performance using effective systems and governance tools
* Take part in project planning
* Communicate effectively with clients and consultants
* Seek cross-selling opportunities
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
A multinational management consulting firm is looking for a Manager Assistant. This position will be responsible for aiding senior managers and associate partners with different administrative duties.
* Manage calendar schedules of managers and partners
* Oversee client and team member communication
* Prepare travel arrangements for SMs and APs
* Create expense reports and organisational filing as needed
* Support relationship building efforts of managers and partners
* Conduct ad-hoc administrative duties as requested
Amsterdam-based Japanese company seeks a highly capable and lead business administration and operations.
You will support their rapid business growth by working closely with and supporting their leadership team as well as our business development team, operations team, and supply chain management team. You should be a good learner as your scope is broad and we would like to achieve a high standard. You will work proactively to build business fundamentals, including accounting and HR management, to secure our future growth.
To create strategic marketing plans aligned to corporate strategic objectives thorough a thorough understanding and research of market and product dynamics working in conjunction with the Global Portfolio Team. This will include working closely with technical product managers, sales managers, channel managers and customer relations in business streams. To work with the Marketing Services team to develop and measure specific marketing campaigns in close co-ordination with the Global Portfolio Managers, representatives from business streams and other marke ...
• Provide the necessary infrastructure support to the Vendor resource working at Customer premises in MTI Japan and other offshore location where the Vendor resource will be based
• Assign dedicated team to liaise with Associates of the Vendor
• Review deliverables and other documents submitted by the Vendor resource and provide feedback & signoff
• Reviewing the current capability and skill set of Client to perform MLOPS
• Understand user profiles and model governance processes
• Reviewing current ML serving architecture and recommend ...
<Person in charge of cross-border EC site operations>
Our company, a startup company known as a pioneer in cross-border EC, is looking for a person who can be in charge of the operation and system management of the EC back-end business.
As the head of a team that manages inventory, customs clearance, and product registration, my mission is to solve various problems that occur on a daily basis and improve operations.
・A series of operations and management from user purchase to product delivery, such as ordering, delivery management, customs clear ...
Finance monitors the financial results and operational data that put our enterprise in the best possible position to makefast, sound decisions with confidence. We act in trusted partnership with the business and provide them with exceptional financial insight, and unwavering support, while ensuring strong stewardship and reporting excellence.
Deal structuring support and revenue recognition guidance - Partner with the business by providing first line revenue recognition support. Facilitate obtain ...
1) Construction of next-generation management development scheme and planning / execution of development program
2) Reconstruction of human resources development system linked to personnel system and business portfolio conversion, and planning and operation of education and training programs
3) Management as a human resources development group leader
[Attractiveness of work / rewarding / future vision]
The source of corporate growth is the power of each employee = human resources. In particular, in this uncertain business environ ...
We are looking for a self-driven, success-oriented, and inspiring leader for the position of Service Delivery Manager to support Olympus account, who manages overall IT Infra operations in Japan. The leader shall be responsible for driving the delivery and must understand customer priorities to be able to deliver delight while keeping Company interests in the background.
• Accountable for Delivery, customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction within the account.
• Responsible for reviewing, managing, controlling, and supporting the growth of a port ...
• Those who can define business partners and business issues and pave the way for solutions
• Those who can demonstrate leadership in promoting the project
• Those who are passionate about realizing business growth and transformation of business partners
• Those who are sensitive to changes and trends in the world and are curious
• Those who can think flexibly
• Those who want to accelerate the growth of a new company with their own hands
• Managing and providing leadership to the following fields with approx. 50 employees:
• Project engineering & order design
• Supply Chain Management
• Assembly and commissioning of machines and lines
• System lines
• Quality Management
• Personnel, budget and cost responsibility for the technical division/ departments
• Ensuring proper and professional exchange and cooperation with the other divisions of Japanese subsidiary, other international subsidiaries of the Production G ...
• Analytical design and construction of machine learning model using Python / R, etc. after understanding the business contents and issues
• Extraction of data using SQL etc. and creation of reports using BI tools such as Excel and Tableau
• Designing measures to make it verifiable and calculating the effects of actual measures
• Those who have a wide range of interests such as peripheral areas and business trends, and continue to catch up, not limited to data science knowledge and technology
• Those who can think flexibly
• Those who ca ...
A US based Global company with a strong focus on web portal is looking for an engineering manager who's passionate about building innovative products!
As a software engineering manager, you will be expected to lead the team of engineers on this journey by working closely with Product Managers, Product Scientists, User Experience Designers and others in a large multifunctional team.
In exchange, you will enjoy a casual work environment, remote work culture, flexible hours, great compensation and benefits.
As a manager (or senior manager) of the Pharmaceutical Affairs Department of a JASDAQ-listed pharmaceutical company aiming to develop the three fields of cancer, blood, and pain management, I you perform the following tasks.
(1) Investigation and examination of domestic and foreign regulatory regulations and notifications, drafting and formulation of regulatory strategy, application of strategy for development plans
(2) Notification of clinical trial plan, implementation of face-to-face advice and consultation, preparation of documents and procedures n ...
・ Lead of Japan Medical Affairs Team ・ Medical strategy
・ Formulation and implementation of plans
・ Support and supervision of activities in coordination with other related departments from a medical point of view. ...
Directly under the CEO, as the person in charge of personnel affairs (People Operations Division)
We are looking for people who will lead the reform of the evaluation system and personnel system that are directly linked to the acquisition of excellent human resources and the solution of management issues and business issues.
・ Organization / recruitment strategy planning to realize business strategy
・ Formulation / execution of recruitment strategies / tactics and operational management
・ Recruitment channel design and ...
・ Management of finance and accounting department
・ IPO preparation
・ Various coordination with securities companies and audit corporations
・ Financing and cash flow management
・ Accounting flow construction