• Coordinate business goals and technology demands across the Asia region.
• Provide insight into technology solutions to leaders in all brands and countries in Asia
• Collaborate with a global IT organization and be an advocate for regionally priorities and needs.
• Prioritize resources and projects in support of business value and corporate objectives.
• Ongoing evaluation of direct staff for required skills and experience.
• An active change agent within the organization challenging the team and business to improve and excel.
A Vice President of Global Product position is responsible for overseeing product management operations to drive operational efficiency and ensure that 17LIVE's business goals and KPI targets are met. Set strategy and roadmap, and manage the global product team of which members are located in various countries and regions (Japan, Taiwan, the United States and Hong Kong)
· Work with Data Analysts to identify and dig into product trends. Recommend features or experiments for development using a data-driven approach
・ Co ...
Supporting the implementation of concrete measures with hands-on / To create ventures with a market capitalization of over 1 trillion yen
We are working toward a world that produces unicorns and zebras by providing consistent support in order to face the challenges of Japanese startups that have not yet received consistent support from entrepreneurship to exit. In this position, mainly (1) proposal sales of startup support projects where the central government office / local government is the client, business of the entire project / modu ...
* Monitoring and guiding developers across a variety of projects, and delegating tasks and reviewing code as necessary
* Developing PHP/Laravel code as requested
* Communicating with various stakeholders across the firm, spanning both the investment and non-investment teams
* Reviewing all code which is being merged into gitlab
* Understanding, implementing, and monitoring the company’s Cybersecurity Policy ...
You will be in charge of operations related to overseas bases of the travel & mobility business and the golf business.
・ Operation and improvement of evaluation fee system
・ Planning and management related to organizational design and development
・ Planning and management of retention measures and career development support
・ Recruitment of local employees
・ Management of overseas payroll process
・ Regulation management, system operation and improvement work
・ Individual labor support (injury and illness / mat ...