* Manage key accounts, distributors relations, and partnerships
* Drive Sales Strategy and Growth Strategy
* Report directly to Japan Country Manager
* Manage key strategic partners and find out win-win solutions together
* Leverage product, market, competitor, regulatory knowledge, and data to the businesses advantage and ensure business compliance with key industry developments
* Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with assigned market key strategic partners and fully understand their ...
This is a wonderful career opportunity for a Department Manager wanting to join a dynamic, market leading specialty IT Staffing Firm. Our service is providing companies in Japan with IT Staffing and Service Solutions, which include IT Permanent, IT Temporary, IT Contract and IT Outsourcing Staffing Services.
The Department Manager will oversee the candidate management and sales and client coordinating department. Responsibilities will be as follows.
• Overall Department and Team Management
• Work with Sales Department to ensur ...
Global customer success
* Urgent recruitment: Japanese and foreigners who can speak Japanese and English
This is a customer success position that supports the expansion of the Japanese market for foreign-affiliated companies that provide payment services used around the world.
We are looking for members who will expand the team together and challenge the world!
In 2022, the current 50-member team is expected to change to 100-member team.
■ Specific work
We mainly handle inquiries (Japanese / English email, telephone, live chat) from customers ...
The main fields of Kenfatsu Shoji are cosmetics, health products, steel and non-ferrous metals, and the latest IT equipment. In this position, we will be in charge of non-ferrous metal sales operations.
・Regular visits and proposals to existing customers, sales activities in cooperation with the head office in China.
・Development of new customers in Japan (telephone contact, acquisition of opportunities for business negotiations, sales visits)
・Market research for products in charge, collection of customer information, and internal sharing.
<Main business content>
Web page and online event-related
● Content creation management work on the homepage for external users (including creation and distribution of various contents, SNS posting), marketing-related information management update of the in-house intranet
● Seminar (online seminar) and general event management (domestic/overseas)
● Venue arrangement, invitation letter creation (PowerPoint and HTML format email), customer attraction promotion and management, seminar outline Web page creation, lecture material compilation, printi ...
* Drive sales and marketing strategy, including KPI setting, incentive design, tracking/ reporting, and continuously monitor strategy to ensure effectiveness
* Lead new business development and IT system development to access new markers and customers
* Drive Commercial Excellence and build understanding of the external market
* Developing key relationships with customers: Understand customer segmentation, customer profiles, the end-to-end customer journey, competitive intelligence and interpret how this impacts internal pricing ...
・Establishment of sales system overseas (mainly in China), agent selection, formulation of transaction conditions, etc.
・Development and execution of promotion strategies overseas (mainly in China)
・Local store development and store opening promotion
・Product ordering and sales management ...
• Management of Key account customer relationships and vertical market growth
• Have a passion in Automotive Industry
• Creation of strategic action plans for customer management and expansion
• Work well with both global and regional VM+KAM network
• Manage RPF process
• Demonstrate and maintain customer profiles in CRM system
• Ensure customer satisfaction and improve the quality
• Maintain solid sales growth of VM and support local sales staff in Japan
• Work across operation team to ensure o ...
A global leader in the food and beverage industry
• Planning brand marketing and product portfolio strategies
• Managing advertising strategies and costumer services to enhance brand positioning
• Leading the marketing team by providing insights and handling cross departmental conversations
• Experience in people management, creative agency, and digital media planning
• Team leadership skills
• Time management and organizational skills
• Knowledge in digital medi ...
One of the leading global cosmetic brand in the world
• Develop Marketing strategies for hero products and new products
• Lead the Marketing Operation
• Provide Visual workflow and execution of marketing operation to various managements
• Develop calendar planning for stakeholders and KPI setting
• Provide annual and quarterly monthly demand forecast
• Make adjustments for Omni demand planning from past trends
• Manage overall marketing budget and and everyday marketing activities
• Renew and update the subscription services
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the products and services and deliver the knowledge to clients
• Provide accurate sales forecasts to the management team
• Effectively present, communicate and negotiate with clients in order to close contracts
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
• Business level English
• 3-5 years of sales experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• MS Office proficiency ...
- Utilize market data to develop sales strategies, approach and acquire customers
- Understand the company's service offerings and propose and provide services desired by customers
- Visit existing and prospective clients in the assigned sales area
- Build and maintain relationships of trust with new and existing clients
- Prepare service quotations, terms and conditions, contracts, etc.
- Prepare and submit sales plans and reports on assigned sales activities
- Participate in proactive sales development activities and skills training
- Other r ...
You will be asked to propose translation permission and various projects to English-speaking overseas circles, publishers, and game makers so that they can be released in Japan.
In addition, you will be entrusted with how to sell the acquired works and overseas marketing operations to acquire users in English-speaking countries.
As the person in charge of the overseas team, we expect that he will take strategic measures both inside and outside the company to promote the business by maximizing sales from both sales and marketing aspects.