CIC is looking for a highly capable, self-directed and experienced individual to manage a team that will be responsible for day-to-day operations. This will be a great opportunity for someone with at least five years of hands-on, managerial experience who enjoys working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
[YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK]
We look to every team member to collaborate and help each other by taking on any task big or small and having a "can do" attitude.
You will join our Community Team which is composed of several employees to satisfy ...
・Data centers, offices, facility entrance / exit confirmation, facility entry / exit management of foreign companies Customer escorts
・Patrols within facilities
・cooperation with overseas teams (email, chat, video conference, etc. in English)
◆The client is a famous foreign-affiliated company. You can make full use of your English ability.
◆High income even if you start inexperienced. You can also aim for step-up and career advancement.
◆We started with contract employees, but we assume that w ...
Resident at the client's site, manage the team that comprehensively provides services as a facility / equipment management consultant that supports the customer's business, and as the person in charge of general affairs equipment management, ensure that the client is trusted efficiently and in a timely manner. It is a position to output excellent results.
・ Building relationships with clients
・ Personnel management of team members (recruitment education, evaluation)
・ Management of the following busin ...
The Personnel and General Affairs Department is looking for a manager position that is mainly in charge of personnel operations.
You will carry out personnel measures and projects while communicating closely with related departments within the company.
Also, if necessary, we anticipate an opportunity to discuss and discuss personnel issues directly with management (President / Vice President / General Manager, etc.).
■ Responsible work
・ Planning and implementation of mid-career recruitment
・ Management of ...
• Manage Workday for employee information changes (personal information, promotion, onboarding/offboarding, etc.)
• Create personnel analysis and reports
• Evaluate and update HR policies and procedures
• Conduct the full cycle of recruitment
• Work with the Finance team to come up with yearly budget for employees
• Native level Japanese, Business level English
• Over 3 years of experience as an HR manager in a multinational company
• Good understanding of the Japan labour law
• Ab ...
• Arrange and execute office activities
• Support onboarding and offboarding tasks
• Manage office supplies such as laptops and work mobile phones
• Handle mail
• Administrative work experience
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to multi-task ...
• Allocate the best practices in a regional project to develop the internal process, policy and programs
• Ensure consistency of HR policy, guidelines, and tools
• Work close with managers and guide them through a consistent approach to maintain employee relations and manage their performances
• Develop company culture and employee engagement
• Give advice, guide, and coach managers to meet their business goals effectively
• Manage the employee performance and salary annually by collaborating with APAC ...
• Manage general office and administrative operation
• Coordinate appointments and meetings for employee
• Conduct training and coaching of the office staff and ensure to maximize productivity
• Arrange domestic and international travels
• Purchase office supplies and manage stock inventory
• Manage and arrange the interview process
• Manage on-boarding and off-boarding HR process
• Produce reports and draft new contracts
A global biotechnology company headquartered in North America
• In accordance to the mid- to long-term business plan, create and execute HR-related initiatives
• Develop strategies for talent acquisition and to support company growth
• Ensure employee engagement and enhance company culture through activities and programs
• Develop team members through activities such as management training, performance management and development
• Ensure the health and safety in the workplace
A world leading Tech company focusing on cloud technology
• Manage and maintain facilities and compliance requirements
• Provide support in planning facility and occupancy standards that are in line with the company’s growth
• Take part in projects in order to improve efficiency of the office
• Organize the onboarding and offboarding processes
• Coordinate office events to enhance teambuilding
• Over 5 years of experience in a similar job function
• Associate ...
Globally recognized fast-growing biotechnology company
Create talent acquisition strategies and manage the entire process
Develop and implement training programs
Connect employees and the management teams
Design and execute key HR regulations and policies
Plan and carry out activities for team building and engagement
Over 8 years of experience as a HR generalist
Able to liaise with business leaders across all functions
Experience with project management
Business level En ...
• Handle overall administration and HR functions in Tokyo and Seoul offices
• Collaborate with the management to determine top people priorities focusing on culture and employee
• Guide performance management such as goal setting and performance reviews
• Manage employee benefits and payroll
• Coordinate with stakeholders in offices globally and manage programs for experienced and entry-level hiring selection process
• Produce active candidate pipeline
• Maintain relationships with the university career s ...
• Be a contact person to maintain employee experience
• Be a first contact person for all office operation issues for both regional and global
• Understand the culture and core values to grow the company culture
• Manage local communication strategy to keep office connected and share global content with a local view
• Create weekly office newsletter, coordinate team meetings, manage local display content etc
• Collaborate with HR team in Asia to share good practices and support each other when necessary
• Coach and handle management information to maintain effective people management
• Responsible for HR or people management aspects and projects as agreed with the Head of HR
• Work with managers to execute organizational design using data and insights
• Evaluate, monitor and report about workplace diversity
• Support and coach staff on behaviors that emphasize the company culture
• Analyze and develop strategi ...
・ Reception and representative telephone support
・ Office patrol inspection (replenishment of equipment, replacement of tubes, etc.)
・ Replenishment of equipment (stationery, drinks, other consumables)
・ Help desk for general affairs related work
(Call / email inquiries from internal employees, etc.)
・ Security card management and lending
・ Correspondence to visitors to the building
・ Air conditioning adjustment
・ Agency for air conditioning, electricity, etc.
・ Mail support (delivery of mail, courier, etc.)
・ Purchasing sup ...
This is an HR&GA Generalist / HR&GA ジェネラリストposition.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. As a member of the HR team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage the best leading talent in the market. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in ...