In order for Cinnamon AI, which is expanding globally in Vietnam, Taiwan, and Japan, to grow as the No. 1 AI company in the world, all members are fully committed and lead the creation of an organization that can grow at a tremendous speed. I will do it.
・ Global personnel system design / personnel system introduction, operation construction
・ Introduction of various skill development support and measures to realize the careers of employees
・ Planning and introduction of various measures to improve employee engagement
The HR Manager will work closely with the Japan country manager on growth strategies and scale the team to support our next phase of growth, as well as set up best practices and the people structure across the region.
Work closely with the Japan country manager to build a world-class local people team to support Homage’s mission and growth in Japan.
Help shape our growing team aligned with our vision and what we do
Facilitate staff onboarding and off-boarding, applying feedback, data and insights to improve the process
After comprehensively judging motivation, experience, abilities, qualifications, etc., you will be assigned to one of the departments / departments centered on the corporate headquarters or Yamanashi Gakuin University, and will be responsible for school management work.
[Candidate department for assignment (example)]
・ Management Strategy Office
·Human Resources Department
・ Education Department
・ ICLA office
・ Entrance Examination Center
・ Employment / Career Center
Instead of following the existing method, we aim to bring new met ...
An international online travel agency is looking to fill an HR Business Partner position. The selected candidate will demonstrate consultation expertise to boost people capability and organisational effectiveness.
* Identify and evaluate people problems and opportunities
* Assist with the performance cycle and talent investment
* Conduct performance reviews to drive improvement
* Define talent needs
* Take part in talent acquisition processes
* Drive issue management success
As the HR Operation Lead you will be making sure that everything from onboarding to offboarding is running smoothly for the teams in Japan and Korea. You will be working with other peers in HR as well as business leaders.
The main responsibilities would include:
* Ensuring that day to day HR operations are running smoothly
* Share best HR practices in the team
* Make sure employee policies are up to date with Japanese labor law
* Implementation of new functions, procedures through HR system
* Making sure that all ER rela ...
In this highly strategic role, you will work closely with key stakeholders at the local, regional and global level to align HR initiatives with the growth and direction of the business.
* drive change from a HR perspective
* support HR operations
* strategize as a HR Business Partner
* work closely with the general manager in Japan and other key stakeholders in Japan
* take part in regional and global HR initiatives
* strong communication skills in English and Japanese
* entrepreneurial spirit
* i ...
Directly under the CEO, as the person in charge of personnel affairs (People Operations Division)
We are looking for people who will lead the reform of the evaluation system and personnel system that are directly linked to the acquisition of excellent human resources and the solution of management issues and business issues.
・ Organization / recruitment strategy planning to realize business strategy
・ Formulation / execution of recruitment strategies / tactics and operational management
・ Recruitment channel design and ...
Personnel manager for setting up overseas development bases to achieve discontinuous growth
--Leading the implementation of the start-up plan for overseas bases
――From formulation of personnel plan to recruitment, establishment of management and business management system, culture penetration
--Design of organizational structure to facilitate cooperation with domestic bases
--PL, design of organizational structure from business plan
--Realization of recruitment by making full use of all recruitment methods at overseas bases
You will be responsible for day to day HR Operations in the Japan office. As the HR Manager you will also be working closely with the HR director on various HR initiatives.
The main responsibilities would include:
* Support employees terms of any HR related questions or issues
* Manage employee information using HRIS
* Oversee overall HR operations
* Routinely update the company's policies to make sure it's in line with Japanese labor law
* Drive recruitment activities
* Work with other departments in ensuring a smoo ...
For the 50 employees in the Tokyo office and 50 other employees across Japan, this HR Manager will be responsible for the entire employee life cycle of this dynamic FMCG company. This role is both hands-on and strategic, as you will have the responsibility to develop and implement HR programs that align with the business strategy in Japan and globally.
* HR Business Partnering with the local management team and global stakeholders to advise on HR-related matters
* develop people strategies to attract and retain top talent in the mar ...
As the business is rapidly growing and the company is driving change like never before, this role will be crucial to the future of this Pharmaceutical organization. This position will lead a big team, and will be working closely with senior management to implement changes from the top to the bottom of the organization.
* Develop D&I strategy, as well as change management practices
* Create organizational L&D strategy, designing learning and development programs company wide
* Develop Manager's capability programs
* Plan and man ...
Belonging to the personnel department (HR Team) that supports the front line of management, we will offer the main person in charge from recruitment, evaluation, personnel labor, risk management according to experience and aptitude. Please let us know in advance if you have a desired position.
■ Recruitment (consultant recruitment or back office recruitment)
■ Direct sourcing recruitment staff
■ Personnel and labor
■ Risk management
A world leading Tech company focusing on cloud technology
• Manage and maintain facilities and compliance requirements
• Provide support in planning facility and occupancy standards that are in line with the company’s growth
• Take part in projects in order to improve efficiency of the office
• Organize the onboarding and offboarding processes
• Coordinate office events to enhance teambuilding
• Over 5 years of experience in a similar job function
• Associate ...
A global leader in logistics and supply chain solutions
• Oversee all talent acquisition activities and procedures in accordance with the global guideline
• Take advantage of social networking platforms for hiring (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook)
• Coordinate between the new joiners and stakeholders upon their onboarding
• Prepare TA-related reports
• Work along with other teams to increase hiring activities
• Provide support in developing and carrying out team building programs
This position will be responsible for planning and implementing HR programs in collaboration and under the supervision of the HR Director to help align HR with the direction of the business by improving the quality of the organisation and the people within it.
* serve as a HR Business Partner to support Department leaders and key stakeholders across the entire employee life cycle
* work alongside the Talent Acquisition Manager to help plan and implement the recruitment strategy for retail and corporate staff
* engage with staff at ...