As an HRBP, you will be involved in HR planning as well as making sure that execution of all HR related policies are done smoothly.
The main responsibilities would include:
* Work with senior managers on headcount planning and execute with the rest of the HR team
* Advice senior leaders in prioritizing peole related targets and policies
* Lead people related activities and initiatives for company activities
* Make sure that performance managemement processes are in line with the company's standards and timeline
* Approac ...
This will will drive change across organizational development and talent management to improve individual employee and organization capabilities across this company's different brands. Reporting to the regional HR Director, this role will have 1 subordinate and will serve as a business partner for
* design and manage the Talent Review framework
* monitor the progress of individual development plans
* monitor the talent pool for succession planning
* work closely with HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders
* engage wit ...
Our client is conducting an HR transformation to allocate HR responsibilities (Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, etc) into an in-house "Shared Service Center".
* Project planning / Resource management / Schedule management
* Set up Cadence and manage the status of tasks
* Prepare transition plan
* Standard management guidelines/rules and tools for discovery activities
* Identify main issue/risk, figure out status until the issue is solved and provide support
* Preparing Report as required
◇ General general affairs and personnel operations utilizing ERP (Bugyo Cloud)
◇ Maintenance of ERP (Bugyo Cloud) personnel data (personnel transfer / project transfer, etc.)
◇ Various types of leave management (remaining days arrangement / acquisition status management)
◇ Orientation for new employees
◇ Joining / leaving processing
◇ Preparation of documents to be submitted by the pension office / Hello Work
◇ Creating a global submission report
◇ Mobile phone management of head office workers
◇ Operation of the h ...
A global leader in logistics and supply chain solutions
• Oversee all talent acquisition activities and procedures in accordance with the global guideline
• Take advantage of social networking platforms for hiring (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook)
• Coordinate between the new joiners and stakeholders upon their onboarding
• Prepare TA-related reports
• Work along with other teams to increase hiring activities
• Provide support in developing and carrying out team building programs
A world leading Tech company focusing on cloud technology
• Manage and maintain facilities and compliance requirements
• Provide support in planning facility and occupancy standards that are in line with the company’s growth
• Take part in projects in order to improve efficiency of the office
• Organize the onboarding and offboarding processes
• Coordinate office events to enhance teambuilding
• Over 5 years of experience in a similar job function
• Associate ...
• Manage and guide employees for compensation, benefit, talent management, and performance management process
• Manage HR-related issues and maintain any internal change in employee information
• Evaluate HR policies and procedures
• Manage the recruitment process for positions in Japan
• Work closely with the Finance team on budget planning and structure cost
• Practice in HR projects globally
• Perform as HR program ambassador and promote new/ upgraded initiatives
A distinguished consulting firm is searching for an HR Generalist to join their organisation. The chosen applicant for this role will be in charge of various HR tasks such as recruiting, mobility, personnel management, etc.
* Handle counselling and support to transferees
* Manage the inbound and outbound transfer process such as immigration, housing, etc.
* Monitor payment of allowances and compensation
* Ensure accuracy of data in the people systems
* Resolve concerns and HR related issues in line with general policies
This is a new role that was created due to the company's consistent growth in the Japan market. As an HRBP/HR Manager you will be working with your stakeholders in achieving the company's business goals from the people/HR perspective. As a standalone HRBP/HR Manager you will be responsible for both HR Operations and HR strategy for Japan.
As an HRBP/HR Manager you will be:
* Providing advice and guidance to your stakeholders and peers: employees, business leaders and APAC HR team
* Work with leaders on strategic direction to en ...
As an HR Generalist/HR Manager, you will be supporting the Japan team in day to day HR as well as the planning side.
The main responsibilities would include:
* Main contact person for HR
* Internal and stakeholder management
* Work with peers in APAC on all HR functions from payroll, C&B, recruitment and L&D
* Employee Engagement initiatives
* Make sure that all Employee Relations issues are dealt in a timely and professional manner
* Advice managers on all HR related issues
* Performance management and all evalua ...