- Collection and maintenance of HR data systems, and employee information
- Producing regular reports on HR metrics and KPIs
- Assisting with digitization of historical data
- Ensuring that data is entered correct and stored securely
- Assisting with the development of forecasting models for HR succession planning
- Participating in HR operations and staff support
HR generalist with primary focus on compensations/benefits and payroll.
・60% compensation/benefits and payroll specialist duties and 40% recruitment duties
・Performing HR duties with a focus on responding to Shakai Hoken, compensation/benefits, and payroll inquiries
・Working with and forming relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
・Enhancing and utilizing the database to be able to refer to candidate information when recruiting ...
About the role
In this role the People Experience ( HR) Manager will support our Tokyo, Japan Operations Center and the Japan team. This person will be responsible for partnering with the Operations teams, Customer Services team and the Corporate team on all activities from employee relations, performance management, change management, interviewing, and organization support. In this role, the HR Manager will have skills of influence and diplomacy and will be, proactive, courageous and inspiring.
What you will do
The PX Manager will have a number o ...