As an Administrative Specialist you will support various office administrations tasks and HR related administrative tasks. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to multi-task and possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
Local candidates in Japan, Tokyo preferred
[What You’ll Do]
- Assisting with recruiting initiatives, coordinating logistics for interviews, phone screens, and conducting reference checks
- Conduct employee orientations, organize training and development initiatives and prepare new hire packets with ...
This position is a position where you will be involved in reception and general affairs as a member of a team that is resident in a major foreign-affiliated client office and provides comprehensive services as a facility / equipment management consultant.
・Reception work (visitor support, guidance to meeting rooms, drink provision, calling of staff in charge, equipment management around reception, visitor badge lending / management)
・Meeting room management (meeting room patrol / organization, reservation management, meeting r ...
★This is an open position for fall graduates and 23 graduates★
The mission of Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is
To improve the corporate value of our clients, we provide safe, attractive, and highly functional spaces.
[Example of work content]
・FM (Facility Management) is a job that supports various problem solving and environment creation so that customers' employees can work efficiently, safely and comfortably.
You will be involved in general affairs as a member of a team that provides comprehensive services as a fa ...
This is a wonderful career opportunity for a bilingual Support Coordinator & Documentation Specialist Sales wanting to join a dynamic, market leading specialty IT Staffing Firm. The Support Coordinator & Documentation Specialist will work with two different departments to support the candidate registration process. Skillhouse is a fun and dynamic place to work. We are a company that truly cares about your future and we have fun providing great services to all of our amazing IT candidates and clients.
- Preparation of candidate Skills ...
As Anatomage has successfully adapted to the pandemic, we have increasingly ramped up our services virtually to all of our clients by providing more resources. As a General Manager you will be responsible for hiring and managing the organization's needs, set up sales and marketing plans, and communicate with our HQ office.
The ideal candidate has a background in business, corporate strategy, project management with previous experience in team building. This person must have strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent pr ...
Resident at the client's site, manage the team that comprehensively provides services as a facility / equipment management consultant that supports the customer's business, and as the person in charge of general affairs equipment management, ensure that the client is trusted efficiently and in a timely manner. It is a position to output excellent results.
・ Building relationships with clients
・ Personnel management of team members (recruitment education, evaluation)
・ Management of the following busin ...
• Provide timely HR service to the organization, Advice on best practices, and guidance on the interpretation and practical applications of HR policies, procedures, and legislation
• Ensure consistency in all execution of HR policies and practices
• Create and maintain position descriptions for all roles in key areas to ensure role clarity across functions
• Oversee the hiring and separations processes
• Analyze business trends, and integrate talent management initiatives to impact business performance
• Formu ...
The role of HR Business Partner will lead business growth and organisational growth through effective business partnering. You will ensure your client group that HR policies and processes are executed effectively. You support the delivery of the HR Strategy working closely and supporting the HRBP team. You will also work directly with managers, advising on all HR issues and ensuring the effective execution of change.
1. Organization Development
* Identify programs, initiatives to address organisational needs/issues occur in opera ...
General assistant to CEO and CFO (30% General Affairs, 30% HR, 40% EA)
• Office management duties
• Entrance and exit procedures
• Attendance management
• Equipment management
• Relocation planning
• Recruitment support
• Event support, etc.
• Administrative procedures, etc. ...
One of the world's recognised consumer goods companies is searching for an HR Manager. The candidate chosen for this position will be responsible for leading the development and execution of talent planning strategies to meet business goals.
* Conduct talent assessments to support the development of talent planning strategies
* Perform fit-gap analysis
* Drive employee development and create talent acquisition strategies
* Create and align talent management metrics with local and regional KPIs
* Coordinate talent review m ...
An HR Business Partner position is now available at a pharmaceutical organisation. The chosen candidate will be establishing the organisational culture and execute people strategies. This position is based in Yamaguchi.
* Serve as a partner to provide assistance with HR-related issues
* Train senior managers to boost capability
* Deliver HR support in various functions
* Oversee HR initiatives and execution of programs
* Proactively address site-specific compliance issues
* Create and present business-driven and high-im ...
As the person in charge of legal affairs in the Group's general affairs department, you will be involved in compliance-related work and general affairs work. As a managerial candidate (leader to section manager), you will also work to strengthen the organization and develop members.
■ A series of operations for developing a compliance system (implementation of in-house study sessions, etc.)
■ Coordination by the Board of Directors
The theme is to strengthen the governance o ...
The company is considering planning cross-group training as it strengthens the system of the entire group. Currently, each company conducts annual training, etc., but we do not have the know-how for training for the whole, so we are looking for people who can lead from planning to implementation.
As a person in charge of company-wide education, you will be in charge of planning, operating and executing in-house education programs.
〇 Types of training ・New graduate training ・Management training ・Training for ...
Your role is to lead a comprehensive wellness program.
• Coordinating, planning and promoting health and fitness activities and programs for employees.
• Proactively contact problem teams, provide intervention and support, and improve outcomes. Build coping strategies as needed
- Plan and conduct classes, speakers, seminars, personal training and fitness assessments to promote a healthy lifestyle
• Promotion and awareness of wellness and fitness programs for businesses.
Compile statistical summaries of participant data ...
Since our company was established in 1956, we have produced numerous works at the forefront of animation production for more than half a century.
The number is 257 theatrical works, 228 TV works, and the total number of episodes is about 13,202*, which is the largest in Japan and boasts the world's leading content (*as of the end of September 2021). Japan's
Animation is broadcast and distributed across the world in countries around the world and is gaining high popularity. It is not uncommon for the circle of friendship to expand overseas through our w ...