• Develop and execute the financial plan of the business
• Handle contracts, close deals, forecasts and revenue
• Handle timely invoicing and collection
• Manage internal stakeholders and teams
• CA or MBA, preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Over 15 years of experience
• Experience in M&A and integrating acquired entity, a plus ...
• Handle the daily accounting operations
• Manage monthly, quarterly and annual settlement
• Oversee overseas subsidiary
• Create financial statements and reports
• Provide audit support
• Experience in accounting
• Experience in business planning and managing projects, a plus
• Business level English, a plus ...
A global manufacturer of medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and consumer goods needs a Senior Tax Analyst. The chosen applicant will be accountable for handling annual tax returns and tax filing processes.
* Liaise with global colleagues to maintain reporting accuracy
* Conduct tax accounting
* Ensure adherence to SOX requirements and relevant internal controls
* Assist with local and regional tax-related business activities
* Provide tax advisory services internally
* Aid in handling business operation matters
* Ensur ...
We recognize the major risks associated with the execution of our non-life insurance business as “insurance underwriting risk,” “asset management risk,” and “operational risk.”
(1) Management by each department in charge
(2) Management by the risk management department
(3) Internal audit by audit department
By adopting a triple management system, we are working to strengthen the management system for each risk.
The management status of each risk deliberated by the Risk & Compliance Committee, related committees and subcommit ...
・Creation of disclosure materials (securities reports, financial statements, etc.)
・Collaboration with each business division, collection of information, and response to inquiries
・Collaboration and reporting with finance and accounting departments
・Other incidental business
・It is expected that CSR activities and diversity management will also be focused on in the future. ...
As an IT auditor, you will be responsible for supporting internal audit activities and improving the control culture at all business entities in Japan.
Possessing a strong knowledge of IT processes, the ability to assess the adequacy of key risks, and interpersonal skills to interact with various people within the organization,
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate autonomy in conducting audits.
Suitable for those seeking roles in a company-wide and global work environment.
■ Business details:
Work with the IT Audit Manage ...
・Settlement of accounts based on Japanese accounting standards (JGAAP)
・Preparation of settlement packages for consolidated financial statements (including settlement operations based on international accounting standards)
・Negotiations with overseas headquarters
・Preparation of documents related to settlement of accounts at the Tokyo head office
・Financial Services Agency, Life Insurance Association and others
・Adjustment of audit schedule for accounting audits of audit firms, negotiation of audit fees, provision of audit materials, con ...
Expected to be stationed at overseas bases and manage national staff of local internal audit departments, audit operations, window coordination functions within local bases and head office, visits to overseas bases, off-site monitoring work, etc. (Overseas management skills are required.) Also important is the ability to communicate smoothly with local staff and interpersonal negotiation skills.)
Work location: Tokyo for domestic work
Possibility of overseas assignment NYK, LDN, Asia (SGP, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai), etc.
Leading global corporate and investment bank is seeking an experienced auditor to join their team in Tokyo
* Effectively deliver assigned audit activities throughout the end-to-end audit process within the expected timeframes, standards, methodology, budget, and best practices.
* Confirm that audit findings and recommendations are understood and mitigated.
* Make sure assigned audit work is consistently delivered and assist where needed with team members.
* 2+ years of internal and / or external audit experience wi ...
[Role within the company]
Responsible for overseas internal audits.
・Planning, planning and implementation of internal audits for the Company and group companies
・ Collection and analysis of audit materials
[Business contents and roles]
You will plan and execute the following operations, mainly for overseas subsidiaries (manufacturing and sales functions), while consulting with superiors.
・ J-SOX internal audit
・Business audit, fraud response audit, data audit, special audit/investigation
・Consulting on the maintenance and operation of ...
You will be in charge of a wide range of accounting operations such as budget and internal business flow improvement, centering on "monthly settlement", "quarter settlement" and "main settlement".
* The accounting system uses "freee accounting".
■ Monthly settlement (normal business)
・ Input to the accounting system (journal entry / payment and payment management, etc.)
・ Receivables and debt management
・ Reimbursement expense settlement processing
·Fixed assets management
・ Tax withholding and tax payment
・ Bo ...
• Prepare documentation for annual tax filing and work with PwC tax for 13 entities
• Prepare quarterly Tax Reporting Packages under IPG Regional Tax instruction
• Supervise and review staff accountant for monthly closing journal entries in the area of OPEX, Fixed assets and intercompany
• Prepare as necessary journal entries, reporting packages, and perform account reconciliations
• Liaise international group companies for invoicing reimbursement costs if any
• Liaise FP&A and acco ...
Analysis of credit portfolios, sophistication of credit risk measurement, sophistication of stress tests, development of internal models for stress scenarios, establishment of credit risk management related to climate change and ESG
Market risk management
Evaluation of market transactions, planning and operation of risk measurement
Development and verification of risk measurement models and evaluation models for financial products
Sophistication of market risk measurement system related to compliance w ...
Leading global investment bank is looking to hire an operational risk management professional for their Tokyo business
* Engaged in operational risk management and related reporting to local management
* Monitors and analyzes historical incidents and helps to implement valid action plan
* Contributes to and performs risk assessment of processes where risks have been identified, selects and documents risk areas and control plans as output
* Perform operational permanent controls reporting and analysis, verification of the formal ...
Leading investment bank is seeking an experienced auditor to join their team in Tokyo
* Responsible for drafting audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions
* Complete assigned audits within budgeted timeframes and costs
* Monitor, assess and recommend solutions to emerging risks
* Contribute to the development of audit processes improvements, including the development of automated routines
* Apply internal audit standards, policies and regulations to provide timely audit assurance and i ...
You will be in charge of internal audits for your company and the entire group, which develops various beauty-related businesses.
We will build a well-controlled system while aiming to reduce the burden on each business site and department while having them take charge of in-house maintenance and operation in accordance with the regulations.
<Internal audit work (business audit, J-SOX evaluation, etc.)>
・ Formulation of audit plan
・ Preparation of audit checklist
・ Implementation of audit
・ Preparation of audit record
・ Reporting audit r ...
■ Job title: Advisory work related to internal audit support
〇 Business outline:
■ Advisory services related to the internal audit function of financial institutions (banking, insurance, gold commerce, etc.)
-"External evaluation" of internal audit system (compared to international standards and best practices)
-Internal audit system and process sophistication: risk assessment process construction, audit program creation, quality evaluation system construction, human resources portfolio management system construction, agile audit introduction ...
・ Input and management of accounting forms in general
・ Management of fixed assets (including ARO of US GAAP and depreciation calculation)
・ Monthly settlement and year-end settlement (Japanese / English)
・ Creating tax return forms (cooperating with accounting tax companies)
・ AP accounting and accounting system operations with global bases
・ Audit / tax office / bank support
・ Responding to various inquiries regarding payment, etc.
* Although you will be in charge of accounting in English, the frequency of using En ...