Infosys is looking for a program manager who will lead the strategic initiatives and programs for our customers such as Japanese megabanks, insurance companies in Japan. Programs will involve due diligence / project preparation phase / Design / build/ implementation phase for rollout of new Digital platforms, to implement broad scope of automation and various tools and platforms, to greatly improve operations efficiency, to meet very aggressive multiyear target for FTE reduction. Design, direction, and project governance will be execu ...
Provide end-to-end project management within the Network Services team on requirements gathering and analysis, through implementation (typically on a single project at any given time).
The candidate must have experience demonstrated experience leading a high profile project delivering some aspect of network services in a large scale organization.
He/she will provide support to both Network Engineering Lead as well as the Delivery Lead for project based delivery.
The Project Manager will:
We are a SAAS service provider to the insurance industry. With German roots we have quickly internationalized our portfolio and established subsidiaries on four continents with more than 700 employees around the world. “Redefining Rules” – This is not only our slogan but also the values we live by.
We have set standards in our field and since inception 15 years ago are here to change the industry in a sustained manner.
Customer requirements gathering and analysis
Manage timelines and delivery of customer solutions
・Responsible for PM/ PMO works for large and medium-sized projects (especially projects that involve multiple system teams) in the wholesale equity business domain.
・Manage of the small and medium-sized projects and take care of budget execution status which each system is in charge of. ...
◼︎ Job description
Product management for Better Engage
* Schedule management and coordination are different from the main project manager
◼︎ Specific work content
・Formulating BetterEngage's functional development priorities with CEO and domain experts
・Specification requirements definition with engineers
・Development function direction
・Debugging development functions
・Collection of rehabilitation plans, formulation and execution of priorities
・Motivation management of development members
・Development man-hour / delive ...
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting lab and network deployments of our clients Voice over IP switching software and applications. You will also communicate effectively, clearly, concisely (both written and verbal) with management, customers and peers in English.
* Working with customer/lab personnel to plan and engineer any new equipment deployments
* Providing knowledge of Ribbon Communications and Third-party equipment in setup and configuration
* Ensuring proper and appropriate installation of Network Equipme ...
Not only experience and skills, but also aptitude and orientation, according to the desired process and position, we will leave the design and construction centered on open / Web system development projects at the client.
[Specifically]: Customer negotiation, specification formulation, requirement definition/basic design/detailed design/development/test/project, team management, etc.
[Projects involved]: Major SIer projects/Development of business systems for government offices/Development of BtoC Web services and entertainme ...
The company mainly provides management and payment systems for hotels, hospitals, golf courses and the food service industry. In this position, we will collect requirements, orders for management and payment systems for above industries.
with the company as the spearhead of the project, you will conduct projects with overseas partner companies, and launch products or services.
In addition, the company actively promote alliances with foreign companies, therefore, communication channels with foreign companies is frequent.
Development of a wide range of systems, including learning systems and IoT infrastructure, and other business systems
Task normally includes:
・ Design (basic design, detailed design)
・ Communication and management between Japan and Vietnam
・ (In the future) specification design, requirement definition, working with customers ...
Become the 'bridge' betweem Japan Headquarter's and overseas development team in Indonesia to ensure smooth project deliveries by managing the Software engineer team
・Making sure the overseas development team receives the correct technical order and project schedules
・Become the person in charge to fill the cultural and language barrier between 2 cultures
◆Who is this Job for?
・Those who are strong in communicating using English
・Those who are strong in communicating using Japanese
・Developer who aims to look fo ...
• Work with client in defining technical vision and high-level architecture of complex business systems
• Provide technical leadership during crucial, early phases of a client initiative, focusing particularly on requirements gathering, technology selection, and initial system design at an enterprise level
• Define and communicate enterprise application architecture strategies, principles and procedures
• Plan for developing design patterns and reuseable frame works
• Participate in Change control board. Do impact analysi ...
• Monitor portal and dashboard and schedule maintenance activities.
• Configure, secure and troubleshoot through remote access.
• Coordinate with other teams and vendors for issues.
• Implement changes and be involved in Change Meetings.
• Introduce best practices from the industry and technology to client.
• End-to-end management for a set of projects of medium to high level of complexity.
• Review project plans and propose changes when necessary.
• Define resources for the implementation of projects.
• Provide direction and support to project teams.
• Constantly monitor and report project progress to stakeholders.
Exciting opportunity to work at a global IT company as a project manager.
‐ Communicate proactively; manage stakeholder expectations to enable informed decisions.
‐ Manage roles, scope, time, cost, quality, risk, procurement, stakeholders and communication related to the project.
‐ Coordinate internal/external resources to ensure that all projects are delivered on time within scope and budget.
‐ Develop a project plan by applying appropriate project management techniques.
‐ Perform risk management to mitigate proj ...