• Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for customer to address any concerns, queries and resolving the issues on Telecom and voice network domains
• Ensure the assigned deliverables are met with the committed SLA’s for Telecom and Voice Network
• Ensure the escalated technical issues or concerns resolved with in defined SLA timeframe.
• Adhere to the customer and Wipro support processes defined
• Support projects and engineering solution
• Participate in Wipro, Customer & partner meetings
• Contribute to develop and manage the policie ...
Resolve Incidents and Problems associated with EUS equipment and EUS software, and provide break/fix support, advice, and assistance to Authorized Users. Supplier is ultimately responsible for resolving all Incidents and Problems associated with failure or degradation of Services related to EUS equipment and EUS software;
(b) for hardware break/fix, ensure timely resolution or replacement of defective device within the agreed Service Levels as defined in Service Level Matrix
(1) for devices under warranty, liaise with OEM supplier ...
• End to End Management and Monitoring of Symantec End Point AV.
• Monitoring & Continuous improvement of the AV definition updates for AV console and clients.
• Creating and assigning various AV policies.
• Proactive monitoring of Virus and Threats in the infrastructure and taking necessary actions to prevent any virus outbreak.
• Preparing POA and Performing SEPM, SEP Clients upgrade.
• Preparing comprehensive AV reports for the clients.
• Vendor management.
• Flexible to work in shared support module.
• Continuously i ...
Successful candidates should have a foundation of deep technical expertise in network and security technologies as well as team leadership and guidance abilities.
Although operational support is not a normal part of the role and that other network staff provide support for escalation of network incidents, it is expected that, within reason the candidate will serve as a senior escalation point for Critical impacting network incidents.
The domain focus for this position will be the development of the client's network engineering strategy and standar ...
Ahead Consulting is looking for a Network Operations Engineer The successful candidate is expected to join a small team to provide ongoing support of Network services and equipment within a large Enterprise environment.
Looking for a person who has experience in insurance network operations delivery and support. Working with vendors and telecom carriers. Need to work well in fast paced environment who wants to be part of growing team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The point of contact for major networking incidents and outages.
Hardware support, ...
Implement data linkage platform, analyze strategies, issues and improvements from the business side, propose system improvement plan, expand the data linkage platform, and implement solutions
■Technology solutions/ Data solutions/ API Solutions
・Select the optimal architecture that suits the business, and planning/suggestion, promotion, implementation and support of solution solutions to strategies/issues/problems.
・Conversion of in-house data into a format that is easy to use and compatible business strategy
・Resolve issues using data-dri ...
• Subject Matter Expertise for complete administration and management of firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPN, ACS, load Balancers, proxy, anti-virus, ant malware, etc.
• Provide user support for Security related issues
• Troubleshoot firewall and network security problems and recommends corrective procedures
• Implement security measures, such as firewalls or message encryption
• Monitor systems for intrusions or attacks
• Identify or document backup or recovery plans
A global IT firm is hiring a network engineer. Your main responsibility will be to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient network. You will deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operations. This is a great opportunity to further your career in infrastructure in an international environment.
- Support, configure, and maintain the network
- Network administration
- Resolve network issues
- Monitor network performance
- Network hardware asset management
- End ...
This would be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced bilingual field engineer to work for a leading company in the industry!
Our client, a famous aerospace and defense solutions provider, is currently hiring a Senior Systems Engineer based out of Japan (Tokyo) to join their Information Management Services (IMS) Asia Pacific team.
This role requires frequent traveling, both Domestic and Regional.
Below are detailed list of tasks, to help you visualize what you will be expected to handle as a Senior Sy ...