* Manage business activities related to Japanese and foreign institutional clients.
* Creation of product materials for institutional investors.
・ Sales activities for institutional clients
・ Management of in-house & external meetings, seminars and events
・ Creation of product marketing materials for the clients
・ Responding to visitors from overseas offices
・ Buy side institutional experience for financial institutions is a must
・ Strong PC skills (Power Point, Excel, Word)
・ English and Japanese ...
* Our client's graduate programme offers the chance for graduate trainees to understand the asset management industry through a rotation system of a period of 18 months.
* Following the training program, the trainees will be offered a permanent position as Product Managers working closely with the investment teams and the products.
You will be an additional member of the existing IT team to help support IT Governance within the clients organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your IT experience within a financial institution.
* Review, amend and advise on Corporate IT Policies.
* Follow audit created guidelines.
* Follow FSA guidelines for IT related matters.
* IT Background to understand the technical aspects of the necessary documents
* Review policies and advise.
* Support existing IT Team.
* IT Support experience to take ad hoc calls ...
* Launch new business in asset management for special situation fund
* Assist at property related business, new Fintech business, support existing lending business
* Main role is execution (due diligence process)
* Deal structuring including legal documentation negotiation, investment memo, marketing material for investor communication
* Involve all group's business and assist with asset management projects in Japan, HK, Singapore and South Korea.
* Assist a setting up a fund management company in Singapore - reach to Japanese ...
* To help manage company's financial assets as an investment planning manager
* To deliver investment returns from company's financial assets
* Optimise company's strategic return on investment
* Help to drive the delivery of economic capital and valued KPIs in collaboration with the Risk Management Department and the Financial Department.
* Handle company's ALM (Asset and liability management)
* Identify and seize market opportunities by implementing investment plans
* Monitor company's liquidity position and produce all ne ...
This is a Payroll Consultant or Senior consultant position:
Monthly payroll processing for a number of clients
Year-end adjustment procedures for clients
Statutory Benefits - Social and Labour insurances administration
Consultation on general payroll and related tax matters
Opportunity to oversee 2 associate consultants ...