At MFS the Equity Research Associate Program is designed to allow associates to become fully immersed in the investment management world of stock picking. The Equity Research Associates work with the fundamental equity research team and gather information on companies to augment the coverage of the analysts. The Equity Research Associate Program is designed to be a 2 - 4 year program, where incumbents generally will pursue graduate school or another opportunity inside or outside of MFS at the end of their term.
Reporting to Product Owner, the Bi Analyst works on a number of initiatives including data preparation and development of reports for strategic projects, support business driving their key digital initiatives. ...
* Operational Risk opportunity at a global investment bank
* Competitive salary and good career prospects
* Participates in the application of operational risk policies, technology and tools, governance issues and risk assessments
* Coordinates audits, examinations, and deliverable requirements from internal and external reviewers
* Works closely with internal and external counterparties
* At least 4 years relevant experience
* Fluency in Japanese and English
* SCRA regulatory policies knowledge preferred but ...
Creating original content for an information platform that solves the problem of information collection and analysis for business people and accelerates corporate evolution. He conducts his own research and writing, such as an "industry report" that gives a bird's-eye view of information for each industry, and a "value chain" that illustrates the structure of the business. We are currently working on further evolution of the Industry Report.
<Specific job image>
・ Writing original report contents
・ Survey / examination to improve content quality ...