The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Quality Assurance (QA) Director with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
We are looking for an IT Quality Assurance (QA) Director to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure software (business application) product quality.
QA Director responsibilities include people management, overseein ...
An international telecommunication company is searching for an Engineer. The chosen applicant will be responsible for managing various issues and incidents by troubleshooting for and restoration. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Conduct internal network operations centre troubleshooting
* Provide information on issues by engaging in conference call with clients
* Address complicated problems in collaboration with Tier 3 teams
* Create a plan and implement maintenance work
* Serve as the company's point of contact for ot ...
You will be in charge of test automation for each web service provided by the company.
・Design and construction of test automation environment
・Design and implementation of E2E testing
・Construction of CI
Tools ・・・・・・ Postman, Proxyman, Visual Studio Code, Magic Pod
Version control ・・・・・・ GitLab (review based on merge requests)
Collaboration tools ・・・・・・ Redmine, Slack, Zoom, Google Workspace
Frameworks ・・・・・・ S ...
・About the company's payment services
This service will go beyond the scope of payment and become part of the social infrastructure used in all aspects of daily life. In addition to taking an "openness" stance toward various stakeholders such as customers, corporations, financial institutions, local governments, and relevant ministries and agencies, they will also strengthen cooperation with the company's flea market application. By creating an ecosystem through new forms of distribution, trading, and credit creation, they hope to chan ...
As a project leader in the area of quality assurance for a variety of titles, including smartphone games and home video games, you will assist in releasing content on budget and on schedule.
The projects you will be in charge of range from projects for major game companies to overseas titles, and sometimes you may receive orders for as many as 20 titles from a single company.
There are plenty of opportunities to be in charge of core QA tasks, such as being named in the end roll.
You will be involved in "creating interesting games" from the aspect of q ...
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Japanese required in both spoken and written form.
• Expert in QA Automation testing for iOS and Android apps, Manual testing, end-to-end process, and defect triage.
• Strong attention to detail in spotting spelling, grammatical, user interface, and audio defects.
• Experienced user of mobile, wearables, and home technologies.
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and work both independently and as a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Expected to be able to work independently with ...
Ensuring the safety and security of passengers in automated vehicles, other vehicles in motion, and pedestrians is one of TIAFO's highest priority issues. The level of quality required for automated driving systems is extremely high, and since the system is a complex interplay of various components, the challenge is how to maintain high quality while continuously improving the functionality of the system as a whole. They are also required to keep releasing systems at high speed. Toward the company's Vision of "democratization of automat ...
Change "Study" in Japan! The company is looking for a QA Engineer to improve the quality of study-app!
They are looking for people who will work together to develop one of Japan's leading online education services!
While developing educational services globally, the company is striving to develop a learning app provided by Recruit Marketing Partners. The app has a total of 1.1 million paid members in Japan and 2,598 schools (out of 5,000 schools nationwide), and supports the learning of many students and teachers every day.
While communicating openl ...
The company is looking for a QA Engineer who will be responsible for quality assurance, issue analysis and workflow improvement for their digital manga service.
■Job Details / Your Role
・Perform QA tasks to improve project quality and product quality
・Designing and operating testing processes that take into account the characteristics of web services
・QA review of technical designs with a view to improving service quality
・Negotiation and communication with stakeholders such as planners, developers and vendors
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end-users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Associate Quality Engineer with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
● Execute and manage testing phase in system development
● In charge of policy admin system and its surrounding systems ...
• We are working for device application / server (includeing cloud) application mainly for Top 3 (NTT docomo, SoftBank and KDDI) mobile operators in Japan.
• And expanding project covering Mobile Applications(Android, iOS), Cloud Server Solution(AWS, Azure), AI(Data analysis, Learning models), xR solution(vR, AR, MR ) and IOT solution(Sensing).
• Reproduce partner/test-driving bugs on partner benches, Google ref hardware and/or Google vehicles
• Perform full-regressions and feature-specific testing on partner benches, Google Reference hardware ...
A role that requires strong analytical, creative, problem-solving and critical thinking skills. Also requires very strong in Testing life cycle, identifying test scenarios, creating and maintaining test case, test reporting and other related documents. Knowledge of Test Automation Framework and DB. Strong Interpersonal skills with clear and precise verbal and written communication. ...
A Global Insurance and Mobile Device Support Services company is seeking a Solution Quality Principle to manage the execution of quality control (QA) work across various system development projects and lead quality improvement activities for the entire development process conducting defect analysis etc.
In a B to B to C business model, the successful candidate will work closely with product teams, development teams, business operation teams, etc. managing Quality Assurance activities and support Quality Improvement across the end-to-end development p ...
• Confirm functional and non-functional requirements with the client or project members
• Test Lead (senior tester and team lead) for IT projects at Insurance company
• Design and Development of modules and programs for automated testing
• Developing IT, ST, SIT Test Scenarios and Test Cases
• Supporting UAT
• Additional responsibilities of Team Leader for an experienced candidate
• The projects relate to development and major transformative enhancements at life insurance companies: Development or Reengineering, legacy modernization ...
You will be in charge of customer support for bilingual projects.
We are looking for a wide range of people from those who have no IT experience who want to engage in IT work using English to those who have experience in bilingual IT work.
■ Outline of duties:
The project will be decided based on experience and time of joining the company. You will be involved in operational projects using Japanese and English.
Mainly for user support-related operation projects, there are many projects that support by touching the actual machine.
■ Project examp ...
-Instrument and maintain our production systems to ensure a reliable and observable production environment.
-Equip the team with tools for debugging problems in production, system monitoring and identifying performance problems.
-Performance monitoring and system capacity planning.
-Define and instrument SLIs and SLOs for our products.
-Ensure that the code is efficient, maintainable and covered by appropriate test automation.
-Perform post-release monitoring and check telemetry in production.
• Design, develop and support market and transaction data feed handlers to KDB+ plants
• Build real-time high-performing KDB+ publishers/subscribers in Java and Python
• Build support tools to manage integrity and recovery of KDB+ data feeds
We welcome those who want to utilize their debugging experience in the game industry!
There are a variety of projects, so you can make use of the debugging skills you have cultivated outside of the game industry. Please feel free to contact us.
[Specific work contents]
■ Create a checklist (test specifications)
■ Task management/allocation, work instructions to staff, progress management, outsourcing management
■ Test practice
■Improvement proposal/Balance adjustment/Master data check
■ Defect reporting and management ...
As our business grows, our responsibility to our customers, service quality, is equally important. We are looking for someone who understands the importance of testing and is willing to take on the challenge of building a system that allows us to continuously release high-quality services in a timely manner for rapidly growing services.
Create, run, maintain or guide test suites
Working closely with engineers to pursue an appropriate balance between test coverage and quality levels