Email message data flow and troubleshooting
Strong Knowledge on Microsoft Lync
Troubleshooting Lync infrastructure
Designing a Lync Server 2010 Topology
Configure & Manage High Availability and Disaster Recovery in Microsoft Lync Server 2010
Security Audit on Mail Server
Patch feasibility study
Root Cause Analysis
Design & implement Exchange 2010 Messaging Architecture
Mail Server Consolidation Activity.
Take part in technical discussion and crisis calls (P1/P2 calls)
Provide suggestions for process and procedure improvement. Mentor ...
• Knowledge & Experience in Exchange 2003, 2007 & 2010 and Office 365 service
• Experience in using Microsoft Native migration tool for data migration from on-premise to Office 365 environment
• Experience in handling Services on O365 environment primarily to Exchange online and Lync services
• Knowledge & Experience in Exchange 2003, 2007 & 2010 and Office 365 - Exchange Online, Office 365 - Lync Online and other services
• Experience in building Hybrid environment with Office 365 - Exchange Online, Office 365 - Lync Online and other serv ...
Resolve Incidents and Problems associated with EUS equipment and EUS software, and provide break/fix support, advice, and assistance to Authorized Users. Supplier is ultimately responsible for resolving all Incidents and Problems associated with failure or degradation of Services related to EUS equipment and EUS software;
(b) for hardware break/fix, ensure timely resolution or replacement of defective device within the agreed Service Levels as defined in Service Level Matrix
(1) for devices under warranty, liaise with OEM supplier ...
• Continuously interacting with Customers over voice, Emails and Remote screen sharing to resolve issues with in the SLA.
• Documenting the solutions provided to the Customers in the ticketing tool.
• Troubleshooting p1/p2 incidents interacting with different team for the timely resolution with in the SLA.
• Documentation of RCA in proper RCA template.
• Best practices or preventive measure implementation based on the RCA action items.
• Prepare technical specifications and gather information from various infra and application teams ...
The Database Applications Developer is a key part of a multicultural and multi-disciplinary team to contribute to the continuous development of our client’s Cloud Platform; a platform that supports a huge amount of traffic for multiple lines of business, including core e-commerce services and a wide variety of other internet services.
As an EIRE Systems consultant you’ll be deployed onsite at our client's Tokyo head office to deliver the following professional IT Services:
- Application Development to support Database Administrator's day-to-da ...
1. Responsible for application management of production stabilization.
2. Responsible for service operations/application production support management.
1. Introduce and manage service operations based on the ITIL framework. It is the management of Incident, Problem, Event, SLA, and so on.
2. Introduce and manage monitoring tools for service stabilization.
3. Ensure Systems availability adhering to service level agreements.
4. Manage application releases (scheduled and emergency) in production environments
Ahead Group is looking for a Database Engineer to plan and lead deployment of database software, tools and best practices. Provides technical leadership and design, development, implementation and consulting to the organization. Responsible to plan, lead, document and integrate complex database, business intelligence, data appliance and tool software and features strategies and solutions with related technical groups. Conducts complex problem prevention, resolution and integration planning.
As an in-house database expert, the candidate will engage not only in database maintenance, additionally, in various projects such as data analysis and cloud utilization, as well.
【Project duties example】
• Strategy plan for in-house data utilization
• Design and configuration of in-house data utilization
• Infrastructure design and construction for cloud utilization
• R&D of new technology
【Database operation duties】
• All phases: defining requirements for database, proposal, design, configuration, migration, operation, moni ...
Ahead Consulting's client in the Insurance industry is looking to permanently hire a Deputy Infrastructure Manager to help to lead a team of infrastructure engineers in Tokyo using a mix of English and Japanese language skills.
There are a variety of technologies used in the environment which supports a large number of users in the Tokyo area, and works directly with other teams in the region to provide technology services.
Information Technology Risk Officer Management Role
Overview of Opportunity:
Seeking an Information Technology Risk Officer to support the Technology Risk and Reporting Oversight team and serve as the chief point of contact to manage reputational risk and red flag assessments for technology initiatives, manage our technology risk appetite process and provide support for our Enterprise Technology Risk Reporting process.
The individual will also assist with risk reporting for our broader Technology Risk Management & Information Security (TRM ...
[R & D]
・ While working on a project, for a certain period of time, everyone will study cutting-edge machine learning methods and new machine learning applications.
・ Furthermore, the members selected every quarter will focus on R & D. ...
Responsible for construction and deployment of production-related core business systems
・ SAP requirement definition, outline design, test, operation, education in related production company development
・ Definition, design, test and operation of production scratch development system
・ Maintenance and operation of servers and databases ...
1. Responsible for research and development related to artificial intelligence technology.
2. A system that performs abnormality (predictive sign) detection, failure diagnosis, prediction / estimation, optimal planning, automatic control, etc. using various data (sensor values, camera images, inspection records, etc.) accumulated in factories and buildings. Research and Development ...