A Product Manager position is now available at a successful cyber-security organisation. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing a product launch plan in collaboration with leadership.
* Mitigate risks and resolve problems that affect release
* Track progress to maintain timely and cost-effective release operations
* Oversee external testing vendors
* Develop release notes for local customers
* Collaborate with technical writers to create documents
* Plan and supervise release operations
Work closely with clients to provide architectural solutions regarding the storage and consumption of data. Provide best practices around data analytics and visualzation.
* Coordinate with clients, data users, and key stakeholder to achieve data architecture objectives.
* Provide consultation and design short/long term resolutions
* Design and provide support to all data management methodologies according to required standards
* Design and administer a mapping of all data sources and movement and analyze it to ensure appropriate ...
They propose the optimal contract form for each phase of your project,
In every phase of design, implementation, evaluation, delivery, operation and maintenance, participate in each project as a PM / SE / PG.
・ Many excellent employees familiar with AI / IoT.
・ There are many cross-border projects (Asia and EU), work with other companies from around the world.
・ They value code reviews for the sake of employee growth and improvement of service quality.
Due to strong business p ...