HCL Technologies is a Global IT company with presence across 43 countries, with over 100,000 employees worldwide & $8.1 billion revenue.
Currently we're hiring Bilingual VLSI engineer/ coordinator to join our project in manufacturing domain, in Osaka central area, to provide technical deliverables and facilitate client and internal communications.
Do you want to leverage your technical knowledge/experience and become a key member in Japan to drive /engage the business?
This is a great opportunity to join HCL family to advance your career in ...
We are a SAAS service provider to the insurance industry. With German roots we have quickly internationalized our portfolio and established subsidiaries on four continents with more than 700 employees around the world. “Redefining Rules” – This is not only our slogan but also the values we live by.
We have set standards in our field and since inception 15 years ago are here to change the industry in a sustained manner.
Customer requirements gathering and analysis
Manage timelines and delivery of customer solutions
Information Technology Risk Officer Management Role
Overview of Opportunity:
Seeking an Information Technology Risk Officer to support the Technology Risk and Reporting Oversight team and serve as the chief point of contact to manage reputational risk and red flag assessments for technology initiatives, manage our technology risk appetite process and provide support for our Enterprise Technology Risk Reporting process.
The individual will also assist with risk reporting for our broader Technology Risk Management & Information Security (TRM ...
・ Inventory the company's AI technology and select technology with customer value.
・ Understand customer's business issues with sales staff, design solutions, and request products
・ Provide product vision and roadmap with team consisting of PM and engineers
・ Promptly work with the team on the development process up to product launch.
・ Formulation, analysis and improvement activities of KPI for products. ...
・ Development of embedded graphics processor software development environment
・ Verification of embedded graphics processor
・ Porting of embedded graphics system
・ Development of embedded graphics driver, middleware, and content production environment
・ Technical support for customers regarding our products ...
Highly skilled software development engineer wanted in a leading bonder maker for the assembly process of semiconductor.
Architectural design and development of technological key elements for next generation bonders, such as high-speed controll real time OS, embedded programming, symptom management, equipment network, automation, human/machine interface etc..
Embedded software development engineer
CG software development engineer
■ Job description:
Development of software development environment for embedded graphics processor
Embedded graphics processor verification
Embedded graphics system porting
Development of embedded graphics driver, middleware, content production environment
Customer technical support for our products ...
* Driving solution strategy and creating win themes mapped to client’s business requirements in Digital Experience solutions viz. Digital Transformation, Content, Collaboration, Marketing, Commerce, Mobility including products like Adobe, hybris, Pega
* Creating solutions for proactive pitches and RFI/RFP responses
* Define strategy for deal structuring, create win themes and identify relevant artefacts to support in winning the deal.
* Interface with the BU account teams, Client Partners and client to present the benefits and value proposition ...
Over 50 different Cloud related Positions !!!
English: TOEIC 600 or above
Japanese: Native or JLPT N2 & above
The Client is interested in someone having either AWS, Azure, Network Cloud, SDN (Software Defined Network), Cloud Storage, Data Center Architect/PM, etc.
Salary ranges : From 5M to 18M - based on your experiences/skills
Please feel free to email your English/ Japanese resumes to
• Work with pre-sales teams to understand customer requirements, analyze solution options and design transition solution.
• Prepare implementable transition plans.
• Make presentations to customer and internal stakeholders on the solution.
• Participate in due diligence activity to validate engagement scope and refine solution.
• Provide inputs to SOW creation.
• Participate in transition pre-planning sessions with the customer
• Work with Delivery and various teams to mobilize and track resources, infrastructure, O ...
• Perform end-to-end project management for the assigned project - includes project planning, delivery, client interaction, trouble shooting, managing project operational parameters and people management.
• Manage relationships with clients and collaborate to identify issues and propose solutions.
• Identify future potential issues and mitigate them.
• Manage project deliverables on time with quality and within budget.
• Motivate teams while showing cultural sensitivity and mentor second line. ...
• Primary responsibilities include full time work in Project Management (Proposal, Contracting & Agreement, Project scoping, Estimation, resource planning, scheduling, Quality planning, Risk planning, Project Plan review, Transition, Production Support, Project tracking, control & Report, People management, Client management, Knowledge management.
• Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with the objective of providing high quality and value-adding consulting solutions to the customer based on the guidelines, poli ...