A global IT solutions provider is looking to fill a Deployment Engineer position. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing customers with company solutions. This is a great chance to advance your career with an international company.
* Execute large scale data management and business analysis solutions within the company's SaaS platform
* Develop and execute various solutions (ETL, data integration, machine learning, etc) for production, UAT, and development environments
* Work with delivery teams to complet ...
A widely respected technology and services company is searching for a Project Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for heading the implementation of ERP for a large automotive company.
* Manage the implementation of ERP for a large automotive company
* Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent
* PMP certification is a plus
* 12+ years of experience
* 5+ years of ERP project management experience
* Experience in automotive or discrete manufacturing
* Strong proficiency ...
A global provider of robotic automation solutions is searching for a Program Manager. The person chosen for this position will lead a team in delivering solutions that follow company guidelines. The ideal candidate is an experienced developer with an innovative approach to development.
* Create optimised methodologies and implement them globally
* Develop strong business relationships at all client levels
* Support solution execution to enterprise clients
* Gain expertise in the company's products and services
* Supervise ...
A Project Manager position is now available at an international software company. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing various project operations. This is a great chance to further your career with a global organisation.
* Develop and change product strategy for customers
* Develop vendor status reports
* Manage project budgets
* Liaise with customers and vendors
* Finalise decisions
* Follow up on operations as needed
* Bachelor's degree or above in science, computer science, ...
A Product Manager position is now available at a successful cyber-security organisation. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing a product launch plan in collaboration with leadership.
* Mitigate risks and resolve problems that affect release
* Track progress to maintain timely and cost-effective release operations
* Oversee external testing vendors
* Develop release notes for local customers
* Collaborate with technical writers to create documents
* Plan and supervise release operations
Over 50 different Cloud related Positions !!!
English: TOEIC 600 or above
Japanese: Native or JLPT N2 & above
The Client is interested in someone having either AWS, Azure, Network Cloud, SDN (Software Defined Network), Cloud Storage, Data Center Architect/PM, etc.
Salary ranges : From 5M to 18M - based on your experiences/skills
Please feel free to email your English/ Japanese resumes to
• Work with pre-sales teams to understand customer requirements, analyze solution options and design transition solution.
• Prepare implementable transition plans.
• Make presentations to customer and internal stakeholders on the solution.
• Participate in due diligence activity to validate engagement scope and refine solution.
• Provide inputs to SOW creation.
• Participate in transition pre-planning sessions with the customer
• Work with Delivery and various teams to mobilize and track resources, infrastructure, O ...
• Perform end-to-end project management for the assigned project - includes project planning, delivery, client interaction, trouble shooting, managing project operational parameters and people management.
• Manage relationships with clients and collaborate to identify issues and propose solutions.
• Identify future potential issues and mitigate them.
• Manage project deliverables on time with quality and within budget.
• Motivate teams while showing cultural sensitivity and mentor second line. ...
• Primary responsibilities include full time work in Project Management (Proposal, Contracting & Agreement, Project scoping, Estimation, resource planning, scheduling, Quality planning, Risk planning, Project Plan review, Transition, Production Support, Project tracking, control & Report, People management, Client management, Knowledge management.
• Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with the objective of providing high quality and value-adding consulting solutions to the customer based on the guidelines, poli ...