An international cosmetics company is searching for a Demand Planning Manager. The person who enters this position will be responsible for catalogue management. This is a great chance to further your career in a respected organisation.
* Oversee sales forecasts and S&OP
* Develop baseline forecast and review sales forecasts developed by sales and marketing teams
* Maintain consistency with global sales forecasts
* Define supply strategy using approved sales forecasts and stock parameters
* Define stock and supply paramete ...
Engage in research and development of optical materials.
■ Research and development of materials for plastic lenses
■ If necessary, make a business trip to the Chinese head office and meet with local engineers
■ Business trip to China head office is basic, once a month, about one week ...
The Program Manager is accountable for the planning, directing, and execution of local and/or global projects.
The Program Manager is responsible for managing projects and project team activities in the development and launch of new products or derivatives.
Program Manager will direct and influence the project team to achieve project deliverables including contractual and business objectives while ensuring customer satisfaction and QDRC.
Coordinate/lead multiple projects of low-med complexity a ...
• Experience working in the off-highway domain- Agricultural Machineries- Tractor
• Minimum of 8-10 years of Product development experience. Must have demonstrated success in solving technical problems.
• Expert in Catia V5
• Knowledge of New product development life cycle with proven success in leading projects in the domain
• Good oral and written Japanese & English language skills. (JLPT level 3/2)
• Support in Proposals/Requirement gathering activities
• Able to present desired information to the management to facilitate decision ...
• Plastic components, cabin interior design experience with molding knowledge.
• Must have handled full model change or minor change projects with Automotive OEM or Tier 1s.
• Complete Product Development experience from RFQ/Concept through SOP particularly on Cockpit Module and Floor Console (IP Design) and successful product launch experience
• Work with Cross functional teams in Schedule Planning/Quoting process
• Co-ordinate with Customer, Vendors and Design Change Control Teams for timely implementation of DNs
• Coordinate with Cros ...
・ Build up good customer relationship and look after personal contacts at the customer whilst realizing personal and departmental targets / objectives.
・ Analyze, understand and structure customer requirements-functional and non-functional.Keep structured trace of these requirements
・ Contribute to create technical proposals together with core development team (system, safety, HW and SW) based on the customer requirements
・ Explain, negotiate company's solutions and proposals to customer
・ Collect, create and provide technical ...
You will be responsible for the interface between the development team and the customer.
Resides at customer site for 3 to 4 days a week (up to 2 years) as primary interface between customer and company's development team, and exchange necessary information and data with adequate quality in timely manor, in parallel to training of customer development process, company culture and company's product knowledge and skill.
・ Act as performance algorithm local owner interfacing with Japan customers.Identify and maintain gap knowledge between company's im ...
Customer technical contact for passenger safety system parts development
(Air bag / seat belt)
Together with our engineer (North America / Europe, etc.) of the developer in order to proceed with product development smoothly with the vehicle manufacturer's passenger safety system parts design department
・ Wide technical support
(Various design reviews, technical inquiries, vehicle tests, etc.)
・ Vehicle and product development schedule management
Together with developers (North America / Europe, e ...
・ Program Manager conducts Audio and ASM, Active Sound Management, system development for automotive applications.
・ Program Manager integrates all related projects across engineering, operations, quality, and business areas in order to package our technology into products for our automotive customers and deliver experiences to the end-users in vehicle cabin.
・ Program Manager executes the development maintaining Quality / Cost / Delivery target with interacting internal functional team and the customers, automobile companies.