We are looking for a person with strong technical skills in Computer Vision, Software Development and Remote Sensing. As a member of the Data Team, your mission is to develop state of the art algorithms to process the raw images that we receive from our satellites into the final products that we deliver to clients in our platform. This involves developing algorithms for image stitching, registration and calibration among others.
Our client need access to the most recent high-quality satellite imagery in order to accomplish their goals, whether that is ...
The mission of the optical engineer is to improve company's image sensor and telescope systems, ensuring that our clients receive the best quality imagery possible. This includes leading the design of the telescopes used in the different satellites; the selection and testing of the image sensors and filters, and the design of the basic firmware to control them.
Roles and Responsibilities
-Design and test of the optical system in our remote-sensing satellites.
-Selection of the different optical components and evaluation of their performance in ...
Assess technical feasibility of geo-solutions with SAR sensor specification
Develop algorithm/software to reconstruct SAR product images from raw data
Develop SAR image processing algorithm/software
Provide SAR technical feedback to the satellite team for customers' needs and business benefit ...
Customer support on CV2x(Cellular V2x) technology.
You will have the responsibility to support device licensees on CV2x product development and on CV2x evaluation with problem analysis, handling Q&A and all other trouble shooting.
You will also work to provide customer training for the new devices, new features introduction.
On product development, CV2x technology evaluation project and so on, customer faces various difficulties and reports the problem and raises questions about the implementation, device capability etc through the salesforce system. ...
- Design and develop reliable software system on the robot for production.
- Integrate software components and make the entire system ready for production.
- Implement software to meet business requirements on the robot side.
- Develop service/factory tools to manage/setup the robot system.
As a Software Engineer, you will design and develop a software system running on Linux inside our humanoid robot and tools to manage/maintain it.
We have been developing core-components to control telepresence robot (including ...
The AI engineer (Computer Vision) position is targeted for a candidate who has extensive knowledge and hands on experience with object recognition, tracking and classification with the latest state-of-the art machine learning algorithms. The specific job role would be:
1. Development of a machine learning based object detection algorithm for large scale dataset.
2. Object tracking and pose estimation with dense environments.
3. Develop smarter and efficient ways of automating data creation step by streamlining the process of segmentation, augmentati ...
You will be in charge of control algorithm development for humanoid robot.
The kinematics algorithm to control the robot is already in shape.
Company is looking for a candidate with expertise in math and mechatronics, who can contribute in its improvement, and dynamics control development.
Typical tasks include:
- Development of kinematics model & dynamics model for humanoid robot
- Algorithm development for path planning of end effector, collision avoidance with self and other objects, and compliance control
- Simulation of robot's workable sp ...
Acceleration of Advanced AI/Robotics Technology Development through Academia/Start-up Collaboration
Development of advanced AI/robotics technologies and/or robot development platform is conducted utilizing the power of academia and start-ups. Company may provide robot HW or related SW to selected universities and start-ups, and execute collaborative development activities. The role will be 1) management of the overall collaboration, 2) collaborative development of advanced AI/robot technologies, and 3) the point of ...
Thermal control design and analysis of satellite.
- Optimize combination of passive and active thermal control to maintain all part of satellite within allowable temperature limit. Passive control includes
tuning of conduction/radiation heat paths. Active control includes electrical
heaters. Note: No convection exists in space environment.
- Design and select thermal instrumentation hardware for use on satellite, e.g.
heat dissipation material, thermal insulation (i.e. multi-layer insulation),
electrical heaters etc.
- Create and maintain satellit ...