● Board development
CPU peripheral circuit design for device control boards, digital circuit design, analog circuit design, printed circuit board development
● Mechatronics control hardware development
Development of mechanical control system using motor
● Laser control hardware development
● Development of hardware such as sensors
● Low voltage power supply, high voltage power supply design
● Harness design
● Electrical reliability design
Design and testing considering electrostatic reliability such as electrostatic test and EMI, ...
■ Paint spraying machine design and development
■ Development of automatic machines
(Co-development with robot makers, demonstration tests, etc.)
■ Technical support on site
(Drawing, site survey)
■ Laser head mechanism
Other mechanical design of cooler system
■ Coordination with optical system examination, coordination with subcontractors,
Performance confirmation and improvement proposals
■ Cost, heat, vibration, dustproof, small size, robustness,
Sensing, usability improvement, etc.
Initiatives for issues
Company is developing an industry-specific SaaS model service that utilizes satellite data.
Combining new geospatial and terrestrial data through data science, we aim to support data-driven decision making, business growth, and risk management.
- Understand SAR satellites technical advantages and wide range of data-scientific solutions and develop engaging communications for stakeholders
- Work closely with entire team members to develop a proactive strategy for accelerating our business
- Geo-spatial solutions development, operation, and mainten ...
We are looking for a person with strong technical skills in Computer Vision, Software Development and Remote Sensing. As a member of the Data Team, your mission is to develop state of the art algorithms to process the raw images that we receive from our satellites into the final products that we deliver to clients in our platform. This involves developing algorithms for image stitching, registration and calibration among others.
Our client need access to the most recent high-quality satellite imagery in order to accomplish their goals, whether that is ...
The mission of the optical engineer is to improve company's image sensor and telescope systems, ensuring that our clients receive the best quality imagery possible. This includes leading the design of the telescopes used in the different satellites; the selection and testing of the image sensors and filters, and the design of the basic firmware to control them.
Roles and Responsibilities
-Design and test of the optical system in our remote-sensing satellites.
-Selection of the different optical components and evaluation of their performance in ...
Assess technical feasibility of geo-solutions with SAR sensor specification
Develop algorithm/software to reconstruct SAR product images from raw data
Develop SAR image processing algorithm/software
Provide SAR technical feedback to the satellite team for customers' needs and business benefit ...
Customer support on CV2x(Cellular V2x) technology.
You will have the responsibility to support device licensees on CV2x product development and on CV2x evaluation with problem analysis, handling Q&A and all other trouble shooting.
You will also work to provide customer training for the new devices, new features introduction.
On product development, CV2x technology evaluation project and so on, customer faces various difficulties and reports the problem and raises questions about the implementation, device capability etc through the salesforce system. ...
- Design and develop reliable software system on the robot for production.
- Integrate software components and make the entire system ready for production.
- Implement software to meet business requirements on the robot side.
- Develop service/factory tools to manage/setup the robot system.
As a Software Engineer, you will design and develop a software system running on Linux inside our humanoid robot and tools to manage/maintain it.
We have been developing core-components to control telepresence robot (including ...
The AI engineer (Computer Vision) position is targeted for a candidate who has extensive knowledge and hands on experience with object recognition, tracking and classification with the latest state-of-the art machine learning algorithms. The specific job role would be:
1. Development of a machine learning based object detection algorithm for large scale dataset.
2. Object tracking and pose estimation with dense environments.
3. Develop smarter and efficient ways of automating data creation step by streamlining the process of segmentation, augmentati ...
You will be in charge of control algorithm development for humanoid robot.
The kinematics algorithm to control the robot is already in shape.
Company is looking for a candidate with expertise in math and mechatronics, who can contribute in its improvement, and dynamics control development.
Typical tasks include:
- Development of kinematics model & dynamics model for humanoid robot
- Algorithm development for path planning of end effector, collision avoidance with self and other objects, and compliance control
- Simulation of robot's workable sp ...
To design and program algorithms to detect 3D geometric shape.
- To develop algorithm which detects circle, edge, feature point from point cloud data, to propose specs for such, and to verify such.
Due to increasing overseas projects, business trip to the US, EU or China may be requested for those who are proficient in English or Chinese.