In the social application support business, we will manage the Japanese account support project undertaken by overseas clients who provide online payment services.
We aim to succeed for all stakeholders by being able to contribute not only to user success but also to the success of our clients in Japan.
・ Start from Japan account management with one project
・ Team management and customer negotiation for customer success positions in overseas projects
・ In the future, we aim to be in a position to develop overseas projects ...
Pre-sales and project execution for core system implementation projects using ERP packages (Microsoft Dynamics AX or NAV) targeting Japanese companies based in Thailand (mainly manufacturing)
Extraction of customer requirements such as system requirements, preparation of proposals, reporting to Japanese customers during project execution, management of in-house Thai project managers, etc.
[Recruitment Background ’]
To further accelerate business development in Thailand,
We want to strengthen our organizational structure.
Emerge is currently looking for a contracted employee to join a major IT company project.
You will be in charge of system maintenance, new development support, and consulting for life insurance projects.
Analysis, maintenance and renovation of existing systems
Identification of issues and solutions
Management of project flow in new system development
Linux, Windows server / SQL / My SQL, Oracle, Ms SQL Server / Middleware, WAS ...
1. Responsible for application management of production stabilization.
2. Responsible for service operations/application production support management.
1. Introduce and manage service operations based on the ITIL framework. It is the management of Incident, Problem, Event, SLA, and so on.
2. Introduce and manage monitoring tools for service stabilization.
3. Ensure Systems availability adhering to service level agreements.
4. Manage application releases (scheduled and emergency) in production environments
- Deliver exciting enterprise-level projects to help the effectiveness and efficiency of the business;
- Utilize different project management methods and skills to deliver successful projects;
- Engage with multiple stakeholders and help influence outcomes;
Project Manager EPMO
- A market-leading multinational enterprise with over 1000 people supporting it's Tokyo Head-office and Japan-wide operations.
- As the Project Manager in the EPMO, you will be responsible for delivering enterprise-wide initiatives across the ...
・ Participate in construction projects such as information distribution systems for customers and CRM systems.
* Regarding development environment, language, etc., it is assumed that proceed with consulting with developers ...
The Company is a leading software and professional services providing company with offices around the world. They are currently growing rapidly in Japan (Last year 700% growth) and looking for a strong technical PM to help lead several projects.
■ Meet with new customers to understand their technical and business needs and come up with high quality solutions.
■ Act as a contact point between engineers and the clients to make sure everything is up to speed and quality is met.
■ Communicate with offshore vendors to make sure they are aware ...
· Plan, design and deliver projects for the organization.
· Conducting various phases of transition: Pre-Transition, Transition Phase & Post-Transition Phase Scheduling & Planning Project requirements.
· Manage and track project progress and costs.
· Design, procure & deploy technology.
· Coordinating with various departments during the course of transition. ...