・To lead Quality Assurance group developing talents
・To operate appropriately quality events in compliance with global CSLB policies and
local regulatory requirements
・To collaborate with internal partners, such as global QA, manufacturing sites, local
・To communicate with the local health authorities and external parties
・To establish new simple and clear governance model in accordance with the global
【Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities】
1. To Lead QA group and Perform rou ...
Expanded over 200 yakiniku chain restaurants around the metropolitan area.
Currently promoting expansion of business to Southeast Asian countries mainly in Vietnam.
【Details of work
◆ Various store level up
◆ Promotion of project
◆ Business level improvement of each department in sales department
◆ Business situation management in the department in charge
◆ Education and management for each department
◆ Problem solution proposal for management problem
◆ Planning of personnel composition ・ Proposal for ...
・ Plan a budget for sales, G & A, investment, etc. of the district headquarters and manage the budget.
・ Make investment decisions on investment projects (new stores, remodeling, equipment, closing stores, etc.) of the district headquarters.
・ Analyze financial data and operation data of district headquarters, and develop field service department, sales promotion department, and human resources
Providing consulting to the office as appropriate.
・ Conduct financial monitoring of FC corporations and conduct financial consulting in cooperation w ...
Since our company was established as a wholly-owned subsidiary of some listed companies, many visitors to Japan are expected.
The group's first restaurant was opened as part of inbound business promotion.
Our restaurant is a global environment where more than 60% of our customers are foreign nationals and 70% of our customers are foreign nationals.
Because many customers such as foreign celebrities and athletes, Japanese entertainers have come to the store,
Not only Japanese but also English and Chinese are fully utilized.
Our Client is a worldwide leader in products within the FMCG space, more specifically Cosmetics.
As a further expansion in the Asian and Japanese market our client is establishing a production plant locally in Japan as the key manufacturing hub for APAC.
This is a Major project of large scale and to facilitate the IT technical part of the project we are seeking a Director to act as the technical lead for the plant project.
We are seeking experienced professionals with a strong experience and Knowledge in production engineering, MES, Service Manage ...
* Drive the sales team in accordance with the business and marketing plan set for the properties.
* Responsible for the setting up of the Sales department and making sure that policies and procedures are being followed under our client's guidelines.
* Develop performances to achieve Sales target by working with the General Manager and Regional Director of Sales.
* Maintain responsibility for selected key accounts
* Coordinate open communication between Regional Director of Sales and the properties.
* Lead, motivate, and manage ...
☆ Take advantage of the hotel industry experience ☆
☆ Over 100 days of annual holidays ☆
☆ A major brand hotel in the industry ☆
☆ Careful treatment ☆
Accommodation Department Manager
It is required to increase profit, customer satisfaction, and employee (staff) satisfaction.
With regard to profits, you have to increase the number of sales, such as lodging, restaurants, general banquets, and bridals, and get results. To that end, we will pursue better services to enhance customer satisfac ...
Customer Support SV Job (WEB // Application)
Customer support services for client web services and smartphone apps.
You will be active as a supervisor of management work such as monitoring of posts on SNS and bulletin boards and quality improvement.
・ Progress management
・ Escalation support for irregular times
・ Contact with clients (English / Chinese)
・ Recruitment / training of operators
In the future, you will be active with a view to improving the career of the chief and manager lines.
• Good Bilingual (English and Japanese N2 and above) capability
• Having worked in any Rail companies. (Technical / Non Technical)
• Having handled foreign engineers & communication with Japanese customers.
• Experience in MBD
• Japanese speaking
∎ Plan, design and deliver strategic projects to bring business benefits and value to the Organization
∎ Conducting various phases of transition: Pre-Transition, Transition Phase & Post-Transition Phase Scheduling & Planning Project requirements.
∎ Manage and Track Project Milestones and Project expenses
• Prepare the Project Plan
• Follow company Project Management and Governance model and Processes
• Work closely with Project Stake holders and delivery team.
• Maintain good Business relationship with Project ...
【Role / 職務内容】：
• Work in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
• Responsible for the implementation of standard processes and procedures for the contract management lifecycle.
• Define contract management standards e.g. contract setup, data mining conventions and rules.
• Identify risks associated with the delivery of services, advise on contract deviations and non-standard contract clauses.
• Own, manage and coordinate the development and preparation of a monthly report pack in collaboration with group and r ...
You will be involved in everything from planning to management of measures to improve our overall logistics operations and achieve cost reductions.
Not only logistics department is directly involved in selecting suppliers and negotiating prices, but also improving logistics operations from procurement, manufacturing, sales, and shipping from all perspectives. ) Is required for those who have experienced or are concurrently working.
In addition, it is assumed that one or two years after learning the business at domestic bases, they wil ...