A Business Development Specialist role is now available at a world's leading medical device company. This position will drive business expansion of the brand's products and market share through strong business relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
* Increase growth of existing and new channels
* Deliver performance reports to management in a timely manner
* Achieve periodic sales targets in various assigned territories
* Conduct training for team members and PDM regarding products, selling techniques, terr ...
A global food processing firm is searching for a SCD Project Manager. In this role, the selected applicant will be responsible for managing project delivery and handling portfolio simplification.
* Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of projects
* Comply with gate-keeping guidelines throughout the project lifecycle
* Aid in NPD projects
* Assist stakeholders with project updates
* Coordinate with different teams to reduce complexities
* Conduct strategic influencing to optimise innovation portfolio
You will be in charge of negotiating and managing production management (cost, delivery date, quality) with overseas manufacturing partner factories.
■Overseas partner factories
■ Business details
Negotiate costs with factories (suppliers/trading companies) and verify product details with product planning departments, etc., in order to keep product costs within our company's stipulated product cost rate. How can we produce the products requested by the plan within the spe ...
An international pharmaceutical organisation is searching for a Procurement Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling duties related to local R&D expenditures. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Promote methodologies that will account for the practical needs
* Lead procurement process optimisation initiatives
* Develop and deliver efficient budgets in accordance with key stakeholders
* Determine opportunities by establishing relationships with internal R&D stakeholders
* Handle negotiations and ...
1. Proposal-type sales of existing food ingredients, new customer development
2. Warehouse management
3. Communication with overseas suppliers (manufacturers) (product information, customer questions, complaint handling, etc.)
4. Creation of sales tools such as catalogs and presentation materials (cooperation with academic marketers)
5. Coordination / coordination work with Logistics Section and Quality Control Section
6. Launching new food ingredients (discovering customer needs and searching for new food ingredients)
7. Responding to customer com ...
Be a key member in the manufacturer, supplier, distributor management for company's QA processes. Ensure overall quality of products are aligned with company standards.
* Maintain and manage QMS as well as any changes required
* Manufacturer, distributor, supplier management for any deviations, corrective, and preventative actions
* Work with global stakeholders and other cross functioning departments to align global objectives to local regulations
* Quality improvement activities such as audits, supporting RA, prepare regula ...
Next-generation position ① [Manufacturing DX]
Manufacturing site innovation and competitiveness enhancement through DX
・Tackling the following issues by utilizing IT/data science
-Improve productivity at production sites and stabilize/improve quality
-Formalization of the know-how of on-site experts and on-site utilization
-Sophistication of production management, quality control, and logistics management
Next-generation position ② [Marketing DX]
Marketing innovation and competitiveness enhancement through DX
・Tackling the following iss ...
Take lead in the quality objectives in ensuring that all oversight with company's external manufacturers/suppliers/distributors are align with proper quality compliance both globally and locally. Be the key subject matter expert (SME) for API, drug products, and other manufacturing material for Japan with report line to global.
* Be the main point of contact for Japan when it comes to quality management for company's external vendors/manufacturers/suppliers with position reporting to global headquarter
* Be part of the greater glob ...
As a production control manager, you will be responsible for production planning and execution, problem solving, and factory management to improve productivity.
・Giving instructions and managing all activities within the department in charge
・Deployment of production plan
・Set and implement production standards
・Proposal of optimal solutions for management and productivity improvement, including reduction of production costs
・Management and evaluation of employees
・Other factory management (work safety, 5S, fire pre ...
You will provide technical guidance to employees using your knowledge and experience in general mold operations such as new mold manufacturing and existing mold maintenance for resin molding molds.
In addition, we will create a process control table for mold manufacturing, arrange mold outsourcing, and manage quality and delivery.
~ Business Details ~
・Establishing a mold manufacturing process and creating a system
・Specification meeting before mold construction
・Mold process control table cr ...
The destination is a Japanese sewing company. We produce and sell high-quality uniforms for Japan and Vietnam.
This time, we are looking for people who can entrust apparel technical guidance in Vietnam and other overseas. ...
As a manager of the CMC department of a listed (TSE Growth) pharmaceutical company, you will be involved in the following operations.
(1) As a person in charge of the investigational drug supply department related to the development theme, you will be involved in the investigational drug supply business in line with the clinical development plan
(2) Formulation and execution of a technology transfer plans in cooperation with related parties inside and outside the company and related departments.
(3) Application / notification of approval or change (cr ...
Be a key leader in the newly formed department for QA activities managing effective GMP requirements from a GQP point of view from product quality improvement, safety, and efficiency. Align effective company global SOPs to local regulations as well as any agreements, batch records/releases, and other GQP objectives.
* Take lead in GQP activities for the new department of the company
* Manage any systems needed to ensure effective compliance for MAH
* Conduct any internal/external audits with external manufacturers/vendors to ens ...