・To lead Quality Assurance group developing talents
・To operate appropriately quality events in compliance with global CSLB policies and
local regulatory requirements
・To collaborate with internal partners, such as global QA, manufacturing sites, local
・To communicate with the local health authorities and external parties
・To establish new simple and clear governance model in accordance with the global
【Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities】
1. To Lead QA group and Perform rou ...
A leading manufacturing company is searching for a Contract Pricing Analyst. The person who enters this position will be responsible for creating and assessing fair pricing for clinical trial contracts.
* Review pricing requests
* Utilise regional marketing and pricing guidelines to assess investigator grants
* Take part in budget escalation review
* Identify budget revision and contract changes
* Conduct virtual training for global colleagues
* Oversee pricing documentation and tracking
Work on exciting product for market analysis, product launch planning. Work closely with global team.
* Create marketing strategy, planning and execution
* Market and competitor analysis
* Conduct market research and making strategy base on fact
* Build relationship with KOLs and external stake holders
* Work with Cross functional team ex. Medical, regulatory to achieve product mile stone
* 3 years of experience in Pharmaceutical marketing or management consulting in health care
* Experience in business plann ...
Our job is to develop our own brand of product lines, such as Seven Scaffolding and Tobi Line, and to improve and verify existing products. -Hearing of customer's request for improvement (accompanied by business)-Drop in prototype drawings-Selection of prototype plant-Verification work-Preparation and attendance of temporary industry association test ...