A successful technology organisation is searching for a Senior Security Consultant. This position will be responsible for providing advice to customers to improve the security of their systems.
* Consistently improve technical competency
* Assist customers in eliminating bugs and flaws in their systems' security
* Build strong relationships with customers
* Conduct a variety of analysis such as source code analysis, architecture security analysis, network security analysis, etc.
You will work as a consultant on projects such as system introduction and business process improvement.
■ Project example
Major manufacturing industry: Corporate Planning Department Support for promotion of various company-wide measures (program management)
Major manufacturing industry: Advanced shared services (Grand design-ToBe process formulation-Realization phase)
Trading companies: Grand design for IT governance
Distribution: Support for formulation of company-wide security strategy
Successful applicants will, throughout their IT career, develop skills for the management of large-scale IT transformations, the development of future-ready IT organizations, and the introduction of agile ways of working. The primary goal is to become an expert in large-scale IT transformations and become a trusted adviser to large companies’ IT departments.
・Utilize one’s deep IT expertise to digitize existing business processes
・Assess the feasibility of technical solutions
・Help to design future-ready IT organizations.
[Overseas ADC products]
We will entrust you with a series of solutions sales flow from ADC product proposal to closing. In addition to deep cultivation of partner companies, we will entrust you with the development of new customers and planning seminars such as exhibitions.
The point of this sales position is pre-sales.
Since many of our customers are technical staff, they will make proposals from a technical point of view, not only about the functions of the product but also the merits of introducing the product.
A global consultancy company is currently looking for their next Security Consultant (multiple headcount)
Your new role
- Our client is looking for an associate partner who can lead business creation and team management in the IT security field.
- You will be in charge of proceeding projects smoothly and providing services while maintaining relations with customers by leading from security proposals to contracts in the responsible industry (mainly finance / insurance, manufacturing, communications / media, and public service customers). ...
Your new role
You will be working as their next Security Consultant. You will work directly with a team of consultants in APAC / Worldwide in order to successfully delivering/leading global investigative response engagements
- Commands expert experience in Information Security consulting and has served medium/large enterprises for security consulting services successfully
- Has good hands-on knowledge of Incident Response and Digital Forensics fundamentals
- Possesses experience on supporting pre-sales work along with sales team while working on p ...
Engage in aiding businesses in their security server and systems security, performing duties ranging from cyber attack detection and analysis to drafting of countermeasure proposals.
・Proposal of security strategies; drafting and implementation of future security plans and details; security risk analysis.
・Creation of information security policies.
・Development of security measures for "My Number" systems, personal information data, "Internet of Things" automobile security flaws, etc.
・Implementation of security strategies and ...