The client seeks a Payroll Specialist to join their organization who will oversee Payroll and Social Insurance operations for their global client base. This position will frequently collaborate with overseas management and enjoy working in a fast paced culture.
The job requirements include:
Payroll and social insurance operations for a portfolio of clients.
Communicate with global managers regarding their expectations.
This role is in charge of C&B planning and execute C&B related projects, in addition, this role needs to build strong partnership with internal stakeholders and proactively collaborate with HR team for related initiatives.
* Manage employee data and ensure accuracy
* Lead C&B related projects, collaborate with internal stakeholders
* Process salary survey and annual merit increase
* Ensure monthly report regarding overtime, headcount, personnel cost etc
* C&B related experience preferred
* Business English and ...
This role is in charge of monthly payroll, social insurance, time attendance, ensure employee data and information update, in addition, work with HR team and finance team to prepare payroll related documents.
* Prepare monthly payroll data
* Ensure time attendance, overtime hours, year end adjustment
* Monitor data record accuracy
* Keep employee's data confidentially
* Detail Oriented
* Proactive and team work mind set
* Business English and Japanese
This role HR operation related such as payroll, social insurance, time attendance, HR policy, compensation, the role wil be working with other HR functions and be the representative for employee's inquires.
* Ensure monthly payroll process, social insurance
* Maintain HR system and update employee data
* Support on/off boarding, incentive, overtime calculation
* Review HR policy and assist in HR projects if needed
* Strong team work mind set
* Proactive and problem solving skill
* Business English and Japanes ...
You will supervise the labor organization and execute and manage routine tasks. In addition, in cooperation with management, you will analyze and consider various current HR policies and redesign HR strategies. You can demonstrate your ability to find and solve problems.
[Main business contents]
■ Regular work of labor organization
Attendance management, payroll, social insurance, year-end adjustment, residence tax, defined contribution pension, employee stock ownership, personnel evaluation, mental health, etc.
As a candidate for the future human resources manager of the Group, which aims to create business in 100 countries in 100 countries, we will leave the organizational culture and the reform of the personnel system etc.
・ Survey on employee satisfaction, including overseas group companies
・ Plan and execute vision penetration measures, onboarding measures, and organization revitalization measures
・ Administration of various secretariat projects
・ Management of cross-occupational training meetings, planning and execution of ...
As a Global Management Division leader candidate, we will focus on management and operations related to overseas expansion.
1. Acceptance of internships from overseas universities
2. Global recruitment (new graduates)
3. Supporting procedures for overseas transferees
* In the future, we are planning to consider new plans.
[Challenging and attractive]
・ We plan various plans and leave everything from execution to operation.
・ I am engaged in a large-scale job unique to a listed company on the TSE.
・ For business purpos ...