Infosys is looking for Business Analyst to be part of a team dealing with Corporate Banking, Securities/Wealth Management projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Able to understand variety of securities related business requirements, especially the bit complex “regulatory” ones which emerge from government organizations.
Able to discuss/negotiate/achieve clarity with business stakeholders for requirements in 1. above.
Able to drive implementer/development vendor in order to realize the business requirements within the set time ...
At MFS the Equity Research Associate Program is designed to allow associates to become fully immersed in the investment management world of stock picking. The Equity Research Associates work with the fundamental equity research team and gather information on companies to augment the coverage of the analysts. The Equity Research Associate Program is designed to be a 2 - 4 year program, where incumbents generally will pursue graduate school or another opportunity inside or outside of MFS at the end of their term.
Large manufacturing company is looking for Accounting Manager
* Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
* Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
* Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
* Over 10 years of experience in Finance and Accounting
* Business level English
* logical and analytical abilities to solve problems
Reporting to Product Owner, the Bi Analyst works on a number of initiatives including data preparation and development of reports for strategic projects, support business driving their key digital initiatives. ...
You will support the Japan Finance Lead to provide financial leadership and drive the business of the Consulting Delivery Team maintaining KPIs and providing the Japan management with the financial results and advise
* You will support the Japan Finance Lead to provide financial leadership and drive the business of the Consulting Delivery Team maintaining KPIs and providing the Japan management with the financial results and advise
* You will be responsible for oversight, management, audit, and compliance of financial processes
We are an industry-leading company in online gaming, listed in Tokyo Stock Exchange with main places of business in Tokyo, Seoul and LA. We are looking to recruit a talented, passionate corporate development manager, who can help us drive investments, acquisition and other strategic initiatives to bring next-level growth opportunities and development for the company’s future. Reporting to CBDO and closely engaging with the executive management, this position offers a great opportunity to be involved in strategic and creative corporate development endea ...
As a Senior Analyst in Client Finance Management Division, you will be an advanced operational and administrative support role to teams focused on direct management of client financial accounts and projects. You will provide advanced analytic and operational support as a part of a team.
* Provide complete financial management of client engagements from the point of contract close to project completion and final collection
* Advise client teams on engagement budget and forecast management activities, including analysis of loaded co ...