Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
● Global systems operations, projects and automation solutions support
● Enterprise platforms for messaging, conferencing & collaboration
● Consultant position dedicated to a Major Global Financial Institution
● Location: Tokyo, Japan (Remote work available only for Japan Residents)
EIRE Systems partners with a major financial institution in Tokyo, providing a team of technical consultants working within the global End User Technologies Group. It's an L3 level role with coverage across the global tech infra environment (100,000+ ...
A leading global investment bank is seeking an experienced bilingual support engineer to provide onsite technical support for a variety of systems and hardware used by internal business users.
The successful candidate will also contribute to the lifecycle management of workplace inventory, multimedia support, infrastructure build-outs, hardware provisioning, asset management, troubleshooting, on-going support of both desktop hardware & software components, and multimedia event planning/support.
- Workplace On-site Support
A leading financial services firm is looking to fill an Assistant Manager position. The successful applicant will be partnering with several teams to develop and implement a strategic asset management plan to reach profit goals.
* Prepare asset management contents
* Leverage asset performance
* Collaborate with outsourcing partners
* Lead a leasing plan with internal colleagues
* Monitor property management activities
* Track property income and occupancy rate
A new opportunity to step up to be an AVP within the financial control team at one of the leading international bank
- Japanese – native, need to communicate with regulators (FSA, BOJ, etc).
- The finance division is cross covering multiple legal entities supporting consolidation, financial closing, regulatory reporting, management reporting to HQ, liquidity management, and tax return preparation.
- Contributing to the implementation of new or revised reporting, accounting and accounting process policies, procedures a ...
A growing IT company is looking for a Engineering Manager! This is an exclusive opportunity to create and lead their multicultural engineering team.
You’ll be committed to maximizing organization output in cooperation with product managers and other leaders to support the delivery of company goals and objectives in research, development, quality, deployment, and maintenance of our products.
They are looking for an engineering management professional with extensive knowledge and experience in organizational development and software project managem ...
A Finance Supervisor role is now available at a multinational service organisation. The candidate chosen for this position will be responsible for overseeing the company's financial operations in Japan.
* Ensure financial and regulatory reports are compliant with applicable local and accounting laws
* Manage the financial services team to increase productivity
* Implement the new financial management system
* Execute performance evaluations
* Partner with global colleagues to coordinate AP & AR training
* Handle reconci ...