Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Current Search Conditions
Industry : Telecommunications/Information Services
We will entrust you with the planning and operation of the original comic distribution service for English and French-speaking countries, which was launched in March 2018.
In addition to translation, you can acquire valuable experience and skills such as PR marketing and web planning!
・Site construction, editing, and modification
・Overall marketing work for English-speaking countries (PR using SNS, promotion work such as planning campaigns to attract customers) ...
Coordinating development schedules with other organizations and fixing bugs when bugs are found
●Specification adjustment with development organization and business side organization
●Information sharing such as notifications to customers and internal notifications when market problems occur
●Response and communication to inquiries from customers ...
Ahead Consulting is seeking bilingual Business Analysts for a large application development project.
Responsibilities consist of capturing and understanding business requirements, translating from Japanese to English, and working closely with local business units and users to deploy help in conducting End User Testing and acceptance. ...
Ahead Consulting requires a dedicated Software Development Project Manager to assist with the business unit interaction and deployment of a multi-component system to be used by a team of contact center staff.
- The project involves interaction between the business unit and the offshore development team in order to ensure that all business requirements have properly been documented, and outcomes and timelines are clearly understood by both the development team and business unit.
- You will be responsible for communication with the ...
1. Lead the day-to-day work of the team and ensure the operation of the project.
2. Lead and manage team members (7-10 people), provide support and suggest improvements to increase efficiency.
3. Track and measure member performance status and drive improvement plans to meet or exceed client's expected goals;
4. Review and report operational status regularly according to SLA and KPIs. ...
The Merchant Solution division - Global eCommerce is booming. With significant revenue increases year on year, the business is the engine room of our global strategy. As experts in what we do, we operate across verticals that represent the most exciting opportunities for global eCommerce growth Digital Content, Global Retail, Airlines, Regulated Gambling and Travel and in doing so we are privileged to partner with many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. Our strategic aim is to drive differentiated value for our customers by increasing their pro ...
Position name: Senior Manager
IOT development professionals designing and launching IOT solutions for all Hitachi Products of the company.
The development teams are located in USA, India, Japan and China. About 50 Engineers and 5 third party vendors are currently involved in the development and maintenance of IOT solutions and the cloud infrastructure.
The IOT Engineering Director is accountable for:
・Defining and managing the Cloud infrastructure & architecture to ensure that the customers have a delightful experience, minimizing downtime, ...
・Developing Front end and Back end website architecture and Web Applications.
・Designing user interactions on web pages.
・Creating servers and databases for functionality.
・Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
・Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages. ...
・Create test scenarios, review requirements and execute test cases.
・Demonstrate the test coverage, execution results and test data provisioning.
・Review and discuss the Business requirements and detect defects in requirements phase.
・Provide input to automation team for increase automation coverage.
・Represent the self/team in defect triage call with detailed analysis.
・Independently manage testing needs of module or release assigned.
・Test data creation and Test data support ...
・Lead a team and perform task allocation to the team.
・Conduct performance appraisals for reporting team members.
・Engage in third-party vendor interactions.
・Ensure that all the services under him/her are delivered by adhering to the agreed SLA/KPIs.
・Define and implement Service Improvement plans.
・Oversee Demand management, Incident & Change management, Problem management and Service Level Management activities in the service.
・Implement automations in the service resulting in effort and cost savi ...
・Support researchers and engineers with project management and coordination
・Manage partnerships with academia, contractors etc.
・Keep stakeholders up to date and facilitate communication with other teams
・Work closely with a team of AI researchers and programmers in the US, Switzerland and Japan on ambitious AI projects
・Travel to other Company sites and visit partner institutions ...
Project Leads play a role at AEPO in supporting product teams in identifying, analyzing risks related to AI ethics, and treating such risks which could have a material negative impact on stakeholders if not treated properly, in their product development life cycle. In addition, Project Leads also work for building and operating AI governance systems within the group including overseas organizations across multi-business segments. This Project Lead will report to the Head of AEPO and will work closely with wor ...
[Telework possible] Looking for people with English and Japanese skills!
It's a job related to games!
You will be responsible for translating the game.
You will be responsible for localization work that will be widely accepted by Japanese people while maintaining the quality of the original text.
This is a position that performs various tasks other than the translation necessary to localize the game for Japan.
・Implementation of the translated version into the game and confirmation of the actual device
• Gather business requirements and convert them into IT requirements with clear acceptance criteria.
• Liaise with business owners and IT leaders within client organization on weekly / monthly basis to ensure IT deliveries meet project goals, vision and reflect true voice of customer
• Analyze and document business requirements for business requests while using industry standard analysis techniques such as UML or data flow modeling, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis and business rule definition.
• Conceptualize the solu ...
We are seeking an Executive-Level Group Data / AI Director who is experienced in Marketing and Customer Analytics to help our clients drive their marketing attribution, data science, and use of customer lifecycle data to drive user acquisition, retention, and engagement. This leader will be responsible for re-imagining how to leverage data across all marketing channels, how to enhance signals to understand customer intent and drive omnichannel experience optimization across the client’s portfolio.
• Build and own to consulate overall customer journe ...
• Currently we are looking for an experienced In-House Recruiter to join our Team in Japan.
• As an In-house Recruiter, you will have a significant role in our projects connected to Japan’s market Growth.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services for a variety of roles as per our Service Lines. You will perform full life cycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, sourcing teams, and external vendors.
• Proactively develop and execute candida ...
Responsible for end to end L2 Operational and Incident handling support for OSS. Interact and coordinate with Various stack holders to make sure features/product should deliver on time.
• Engaged in requirement discussion with users and convert business usecases into stories for technical implementation
• Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
• Defining the vision for the team’s product
• Creating a product road map based on this vision
• M ...
This Business Units holds ownership for designing, building, managing, and enhancing products and services for end-users (customer or enterprise) leveraging the infrastructure and enabling services platforms. The teams will be responsible for developing product vision and roadmap, defining user experience and creating go-to-market strategies.
Media Streaming Platform Department's Planning and Development Section： This section is leading the development of front-end client services for cloud video services using p ...