Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A leading global nutrition and beauty care product company is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer
- To be part of the Commerce SRE Team under the Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) & Cloud Ops.
- Be the key pillar in the Commerce SRE team, and build the core architecture of the SRE platform where the company's future commerce applications can run efficiently by adopting the best practices of SRE.
- Setup Architecture Guardrails, Guidelines and Standard practices for implementation of IT-System.
- Align with Enterprise Strategy, Goals and align ...
1) In charge of achieving medium- to long-term goals and long-term brand development in accordance with our "eco-biology" approach and the core value of the brand, "dermatology that contributes to sustainable skin health." Implementation of pre-agreed marketing plans and budget achievement in the category. As a means to achieve this, we will develop and implement products and marketing stories in the category in charge, differentiate from market competitors, and perceived the brand in the Japanese premium skin care market, in accordance w ...
■ Business content:
You will be in charge of cosmetics planning proposals and technical sales.
Please provide ODM (destination brand manufacturing) services from planning proposals to integrated production of cosmetics (skin care products such as lotion, hair care products such as shampoo, makeup products such as foundation) and quasi-drugs. I will.
As for the content of the proposal, we will ask you to propose the product target, concept, usability, package design, raw materials, sales promotion method, etc. based on the market situation.
■ Recr ...